7

-...And that's pretty much it- She said as She told me the story.

-You know, it's not a good idea to offend those girls. They can be very...

- Horrible and disgusting?

-Yeah- I replied

-Well,I just figured that out, but thank you. How did you convince her like that though?

- How did You know about my sad childhood if You don't even know my name?

(I answered with another question to avoid talking about that subject.)

-It's complicated.

-My situation also is

(moment of awkward silence)

-By the way, I'm Jake.

-I'm Marjorie.

It felt odd to talk to her because it was like She was invading my mind, literally.

- Do
You feel anything for her?

-For who?

-Katy.

The question chocked me and I hesitated in answering.

- I don't like her anymore.

-But you used to? -She insisted

-She was my girlfriend - I confessed- but stuff didn't quite work out  because... We encountered some problems and when I asked her for help... Well, She didn't want to give a hand... but how do you even know about that?

-You still feel something for her...

-HOW CAN YOU JUST KNOW THAT?- I exploded

-If I told You, would You believe me, no matter how ridiculous it would sound?-Marjorie asked calmly.

That's when I felt a sudden guilt.  I just met her the other day, and I was already expecting her to tell me those types of things.

-Probably not- I confessed.

-Yeah, that's what i thought - She mumbled just loud enough for me to hear- It's weird.

- Sometimes weird can be good- I replied smiling.

 -Lets talk again some time?

That would be good, but I'm not muck of a talker.

-Me neither- She said- Imagine if I said everything that comes to my head! People would really avoid me.

- Yeah, my mind is also a mess...

-JAKE WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU I WAS LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!! -Brian yelled running past threw me and nearly tripping on His own feet

When He saw Marjorie, He looked at her and than at me

-WOW, so this is your girlfriend! Man You chose well...

-Brian!  She's  just  a friend-I complained

/For my surprise,Marjorie started laughing, amused with the embarrassing  moment I was going threw.  Which made me turn redder than I already was.

-Sure She is - He said with sarcasm and a silly smirk on his face.

-Um, I think I better..Go play volley... You know- I said awkwardly

-No problem-She said giggling and than ran of.

               ... (Brian_)

-just tell me already! You two make a cute little couple!- I praised Jake to annoy Him

-Man, can i ask You something?-He asked quietly.

-Sure.

-WHY did you say THAT in front of the girl?

- She thought it was funny- I defended myself- plus, I really DID think something was going on back there- I answered smiling

 -Very funny- He said with a grumpy voice-but lets concentrate on the game now.

Jake served very well, and it was obvious that He was one of the best players on his team, only a bit behind Brian. they played for about half an hour before finally getting tired and going to their (extra boring) math class  with the worst teacher ever know: Colgan.

-WHY ARE YOU TWO LATE ?-She Yelled loudly.

-sorry misses Colgan - Jake answered quietly - It won't happen again, We were just finishing our game.

- Go to your seat-She ordered.

Jake did as He was told, and so did I.