Dog Pile!

Storm's POV

I awoke to someone bursting through the door. Just as they jump, the landing inevitably going to be right on me, Ash rolls over quickly to shield me as the person lands on his back but still he keeps his weight off me.

I take a shaky breath. "Well then... that was not what I was expecting to see when I woke up." I mumble as I take a deep breath.

"Get off me you lump." Ashton grumbles to a pouting Calum who is still sitting on his back.

"But... I wanna join in the fun you two are having." Calum whines, pretending to throw a tantrum.

"What fun? I woke up to you doing a battle cry as you ran the distance of the bus and she woke up when you nearly jumped onto the poor girl." Ashton grumbles as he rolls over, Calum moves so Ash can move before making his way to move up next to me.

I give Calum a reassuring smile to show him that I'm fine, getting a grin in return. I kiss his forehead. "Behave yourself before we all get in trouble." I mumble.

"I'm sorry Stormy, but you promised you would hang out with me and Lukey today." He pouted.

I nod indicating I remember. "Let me get up and change and I'll be right there." I say to him, he sends me a smile before rushing out the door.

"Ashton." I grumble. "Out, you too." I scold.

He buries himself in the blankets, sending me a cheeky smile. "Looks like you just have to change there, I'm too tired."

"Ashton Fletcher Irwin, get out of the room right now so she can change or so help me god I will castrate you." Michael yells from the seating area.

I give Ashton a cheeky smirk when he pouts looking towards the door. "Looks like it's not just me that wants you out."

He grumbles before sluggishly climbing off the sofa-bed. He wanders over to me, brushing a strand of hair back. "One day you won't be telling me to leave." He mumbles, pressing a lingering kiss to my lips before shuffling his way out of the room.

I take a deep breath as I try to calm the blush that has taken over my cheeks, what is this boy doing to me? I change quickly into something decent, not planning on going anywhere today.

Wandering out, I see the boys deep in their own conversation.

"What are you three up to today anyway? Weren't you hanging out yesterday anyway?"Michael asks, eyeing Calum and Luke. Ashton take drink of what I presume is coffee, before finally turning to the boys.

"Well we were hanging out yesterday until someone couldn't stop texting her because he can't go more than 5 minutes without her." Calum says quickly, covering for us.

"Well I'm sorry if I like to spend time with the girl I have spent so long trying to get; now I finally have a chance I'm not going to pass it up." Ashton grumbles.

He turns round and freezes when he spots me. "Having a nice chat are we boys?" I smirk, sending Ashton a wink.

"You could say that." Michael comments as he turns to me. He holds his arms out to me, indicating he wants to cuddle.

"Quick question before I go anywhere near you. Are they clean?" I ask as I eye his hands.

He huffs before walking past me and into the bathroom. "I don't even want to know where his hands have been, but they sure as hell aren't touching me when god knows what could be on them." I mumble, stealing Ashton drink.

Taking a sip, I can confirm that this is coffee, very strong coffee, but coffee indeed.

"Hey, stop stealing my stuff."Ashton grumbles, wrapping his arms around me from behind me, pulling me back against so I am basically in his lap.