Chapter seven

I rolled my eyes and hopped down. "Who is it?" Sam said through the door. "Its Jessica. Duh!" dear God.

"Shit." Sam whispered. I rolled my eyes again and walked towards the room. "Wait, where are you going?" he asked. "I'm gonna go wake Colby up. You can talk to your Whore -excuse me, Girlfriend, sorry." I said before I walked into the room. I shook Colby awake and he sat up.

"What?" he groaned, rubbing sleep out of his eyes. "We don't have to act like we're dating anymore!" I said edit edit. He looked at me.

"Oh... Okay." and that's what I was scared of.

"Colby, please don't act like that. It was your idea." I said. He shook his head and stood up. "Act like what? I'm not acting like anything. It's fine. You go be with Sam and be happy. I'm gonna be fine." he said, putting on a shirt. I could hear the annoyance in his voice.

"Colby, seriously? You're -" "I said it's fine Jessie! Just leave me alone!" he yelled before he walked out of the room. I sat down and but my lip.

This is what I was afraid of. I didn't want to play with his emotions, it just happened.

I sighed and looked down at my lap. Colby came right back in and grabbed my arm, pulling me off the bed and out of the room. "Yeah, have fun with Sam." he said, pushing me a little towards Sam kissing that chick. What's her name? Shit.

Something in me snapped. I didn't know wether to be mad or sad.

"So, you really did just say that. Thanks Sam. For playing with me once again." I said before I went back in the room and slammed the door. I sat on Colby's bed and curled up in a corner. Well fuck.

"OH HELL NO! YOU'RE DUMPING ME FOR THAT BITCH!? YOU CAN HAVE ME AND YOU CHOSE THAT EMO WHORE!" Oh hell no.

This bitch.

I got up and walked out of the room. "Excuse you!" I yelled, taking a few steps towards the whore. "Of anyone's a whore here it's you, bitch!" I yelled.

"At least I'm not fucking making out with other girls boyfriends!" She yelled back. She took a step closer and I realized that she's a little taller than me. Dynamite comes in small packages.

"And At least I don't sleep with 2 guys in a row." she said, looking at her nails. "But that's none of my business." okay, now I'm gonna beat her ass.

"You're right. It's none of your business. But you know what is?" I said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Oh shit, Jessie no!" Colby yelled. But it was too late. I tackled the bitch to the ground and started punching her. She tried to fight back, but since she's one of those bitches who is all talk, she failed. She got a few punches in but not much. Her nails scratched my face really hard though. That really the only thing that really hurt.

"Jessie! Stop!" one of the guys yelled. But I didn't. I was only able to get a few punches in before I was pulled off of her. I got like, 3 kicks in before I was far enough away where I couldn't reach her. "Next time don't talk shit bitch!" I yelled as Sam helped her up. She was crying. Oh well.

~

Sam was taking that bitch home, while I was sitting on the counter in the kitchen, and Colby was cleaning my face.

"Sorry about that. My anger just... Snapped." I said. Colby shook his head and put a cold rag to one of the scratches. It stung really bad. "Ow!" I screeched.

"Shh, I have to clean it out." he said. I sighed and he put the rag against it again. I flinched away and Colby looked at me. "Okay, let me at least get the blood off." He said. He cleaned around the cuts and looked me in the eyes.

"Was that really necessary?" he asked. I looked down. "You heard what she said!" I said. Colby grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers. "I know. And that was actually really cool." he laughed. I smiled and looked down at our hands. I bit my lip and looked up and into his eyes.

  He gave me a small smile and his eyes flickered between my eyes and my lips. My eyes did the same. He leaned forward a little. We were so close, I could feel his breath on my lips. I leant the rest of the way in and our lips touched. But it wasn't like the other times we kissed. It was different. Like, I wouldn't be able to explain it. I felt something in the pit of my stomach. Butterflies.

Wait, am I.....

No.

Oh shit. I think I am...

I'm falling for Colby Brock..

.