Chapter fourteen

"And now I just Don't know what to do. He won't answer any of my texts, or calls. Alex... I fucked up... Bad..." I said as we sat on Alex's couch in her living room.

"Well, you were drunk, you didn't know any better." she said. I shook my head. "And I have to go back to Kansas in like... A week, he's not gonna forgive me. I'm gonna leave, we'll never talk to each other again and I'll die alone!" I said. Alex shook her head. "You're gonna talk to him tomorrow, but for now, you're gonna sleep because you're still drunk." she said. I sighed. "But I wanna talk to him now!" I said, spiraling out on the couch. "Jessie! Just go to sleep! God damn!" she yelled. I groaned. "Fine!"

When I woke up, it took me a second to realize where I was. Alex was on the other side of the couch watching Netflix and eating popcorn. "I gotta get back... I smell like beer." I said, sitting up. She agreed and pretty much took me back immediately. She stopped in front of the building and I got out.

"Call me if you need me. And tell Colby I said hi." She said through the window. I sighed and shook my head. "Of course." I said to myself as she drove away. I walked in the building, went in the elevator blah blah blah. When I got to the apartment, I walked in and seen Sam and Colby on the couch. "Hey." I waved slightly as I walked past them to get to the room. When I got in there, I didn't see my suitcase. The guys know I don't like my stuff being touched...

I walked back out and looked at the guys. "I'm too tired for this, all I wanna do is take a shower and leave. So please tell me where my suitcase is." I said, mostly to Sam. "Yeah, Imma go." Colby said, standing up. He tried to walk past me but I grabbed his arm tightly. "Where's my suitcase?" I asked, more angrily this time. "Okay, ow! It's by the door!" Colby said. I let go of his arm and glared at Sam.

My suitcase by the door? He fucking wants me to leave.

"What?" he asked. I rolled my eyes and went to my suitcase. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and changed into a pair of black joggers, a plain gray shirt and a pair of Vans. I brushed through my hair and walked out. Sam was still sitting on the couch.

"I'm leaving. Not that you care." I whispered the last part as I walked to the door. I grabbed my penny board and opened the door. "Are you going to Brennen's?" Sam asked right before I walked out. I looked at him. "No, I'm going to the skate park." I said obviously, holding up my board.  He didn't say anything. "Sam, I'm sorry! I was drunk! What else can I say!?" I yelled. He shook his head and looked at his phone. I shook my head and walked out, slamming the door.

I rode my board down the street as fast as I could. I don't know where I was going, but I was going somewhere. I was riding so fast, I hit a rock and I completely ate shit. I scraped my elbow and knee, but it wasn't that big of a deal.  I eventually found a beach and decided to just sit.

I picked a random part of the sand and sat down. I put my face in my hands and groaned in frustration as I thought of a way to get Sam to forgive me.

After about an hour, I gave up and just threw my hair into a messy bun with a hair tie that was around my wrist. I stood up and grabbed my penny board again. I started to ride around for a while until I found my way back to the apartment. As I was walking in the elevator, I thought of something.

He's not gonna forgive me, and there's no way I can try to make myself seem like the victim. Sam won't miss me, shit, he wants me to leave. Colby's probably mad at me too. The only person who would miss me is Alex. So if I leave early, there will be no more problems.

When I got to the apartment, Sam and Colby were on the couch. I threw my board down and went into the room. I grabbed I'll of the stuff I had and brought it out to my suitcase and started packing it all.

"What are you doing?" Colby asked. I didn't say anything, I just kept packing. I felt my heart break more any more because I'm probably never gonna talk to Sam... Or Colby... Or probably even Alex again.

"Jessie?" Colby stood up and walked towards me. I shook my head and stood up straight. "Don't make this harder than it already is! Just... Don't talk to me." I said, backing up a little. My voice cracked so much I'm surprised they understood me. Sam looked at me for a second then back to his phone.

I zipped up my suitcase and got out my phone. I quickly booked a flight to Kansas as I grabbed my hoodie out of the room. When I walked out, Colby took my phone out of my hand and read it. "YOU'RE GOING BACK TO KANSAS!?" He yelled. I grabbed my phone and pushed past him.

"Wait, what?" Sam asked. I shook my head and put on my hoodie. "Why do you care Sam?" I said a little more rude than I intended to. I grabbed my suit case and my board and opened the door. "Wait, Jessie..." Colby said. I shook my head, trying to keep the tears from coming but failing.

"Just let me go! You're big stars now! I'm just a girl from Kansas! Your lives won't be affected by me! You could pull any girl you want! Just let me go! You're gonna forget about me anyway!" I yelled, tears falling down my face. "Jessie..." Sam said, searching for words. I wiped the tears away and walked out  closing the door.

When I got out side, I called a cab and it took me to the air port. On the way there, I kept getting texts and calls from Alex and Colby. I ignored them all and just plugged in my head phones. I blasted Moving On by Asking Alexandria. When we got to the air port, I got my ticket and waited for the flight. I got the first flight, but I still had to wait a good 3 hours. What did I do for those 3 hours? Try to convince myself not to stay.

"Flight 478 to Kansas, boarding in 5 minutes." the girl said over the intercom. I sighed and looked at my phone. The amount of missed texts and calls I had was... Outrageous. I put my phone in my pocket and waited.

"Jessie!" what? I looked around but didn't see anything. "Jessie!" I looked around again and seen Sam running towards me. It took every bit of strength in my being not to run to him and kiss him. When he got like, 5 feet away from me, he stopped.

"Jessie... I get it. You were drunk. You didn't know what you were doing. I'm not good at these things, but... Jessie, I love you. And if you leave, I don't know what I would do..." he said. I looked at him.

Without warning, I ran and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.

"I love you too Sam." I said. And with that I kissed him passionately. "Jessie, please stay. Forever." he said. I nodded and looked him in the eyes. "I'm not going anywhere." I said. I kissed him again and he smiled. "Come on. Lets go home."

////////

Wow. That's it. Welp. Goodbye Jessie. Its been real. *cri* ima miss you! But anyways, thanks for reading!! Goodbye children. Until next time, stay creepy!