Chapter eight

Well... I'm falling for my best friend. Great.

"Colby... Can I tell you something?" I asked after we parted. He nodded. "Anything." he said. I bit my lip and looked down.

"What does one do when they like 2 people?" I asked. He bit his lip. "Choose." he said. I sighed. "What if I can't?" I asked. "Whatever your heart tells you to go for, go for it." he said. I shook my head. "My hearts all over the place right now." I said, closing my eyes and putting my head on his shoulder.

"Give it time. You'll know when the world wants you to know." what does that mean!? I sighed and sat up right. "Colby... I..." I started. He looked at me. "Um..." his big blue eyes, I couldn't. "Um, I...." I tried to say it, but I just couldn't. I just kissed him again. "Jessie, can we -oh... Okay..." me and Colby pulled apart and seen Sam standing there.

Shit.

"Never mind. You guys can... Get back to it..." Sam said before he walked into the bedroom. I sighed and jumped off the counter and practically ran to the bedroom. Sam was pacing the room and I shut the door. "Sam -" "Never mind. I knew you and Colby were a thing." he said, cutting me off.

"No, Sam, listen -" "Why did I think you would still like me?" he started. I shook my head and looked him in the eyes. "I knew I should have -" "LISTEN TO ME!" I yelled, cutting him off, making him stop completely. "You have a girlfriend, why would you care!?" I almost yelled. He sighed and shook his head. "I broke up with her for you!" he said. He shook his head and looked down. "I did it for you." he said a little bit quieter now.

"But you like Colby, so I don't see why -" I shook my head. "Sam, I like you. Okay? Actually, no. I don't like you..." I said. He looked down.

I got closer and looked him in the eyes. "I love you, Sam." I said softly. He looked up slowly. "What?" he asked. I nodded and kissed him slowly.

Okay, so I know what you're thinking. Wow, you're a whore. Just pick one and go. I wish it was that easy.

"Jessie... I love you too..." he said against my lips. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I can't believe I said that. Like... I actually said that...

I smiled and hugged him tighter. "I choose you, Sam." I whispered in his ear. He smiled and picked me up, spinning around. We laughed and I wrapped my arms around his torso.

I still need to tell Colby...

Shit.

Me and Sam walked out of the room and I seen Colby sitting on the couch on his phone. I turned to Sam and bit my lip.

"Can I talk to him? Just real quick." I said. Sam nodded and went back in the room. I sighed and turned to Colby who was still on his phone. "Um, Colby..." I said, sitting next to him. He locked his phone and dropped it in his lap then turned to me.

"I really don't want this to be awkward between us. So... Can we, maybe, act like this never happened?" I asked. Wow, that came out a lot more harsh than I meant it. "Oh... Uh, sure. Just friends. Got it." he said, picking up his phone again. I could tell something was still bothering him though.

"Colby, don't be like that." I said, taking his phone out of his hands. He looked at me. "I'm not being anything. Give me my phone." he said, holding out his hand. "Not until you let this go. Its not that big of a deal." I said. He shook his head and stood up.

"Just give me my phone!" he said a little louder. "No! I know you like me, but this can't be that big of a deal!" I said. He closed his eyes and sighed. "Yes it is." he said a little more calmly. "Please, give me my phone."

"No, tell me why this is such a big deal. We were pretending to date So I could get Sam! I have him now! Tell me why you're so mad all of a sudden!" I stood up. "It's a big deal because I lost my virginity to you!" he yelled before he grabbed his phone out of my hand and stormed out the apartment, slamming the door so hard the walls shook.

I stood there, frozen. After a good 5 minutes, I became unfrozen and put my face in my hands. "I'm such a bitch..." I whispered to myself. "He's never gonna talk to me again..."

////////

Short chapter, I know. Sorry about that, but this is kinda just a filler. But just throwing this out there, this story is actually pretty close to ending, believe it or not. Hehehe, I have plans....