We Fell In Love

Chapter 2
Finns pov:
Its been two years, two amazing years of being with Rachel and my daughter and I couldn't be happier. Tonight is Gracie's birthday and we're all going to go out for dinner and I am planning to propose to her at dinner. I've been waiting two years to do this and now is the time.

"Finn are you ready to go?" Rachel asked me as she walked into the room .

"Yup." I said smiling at her.

She smiled,

"What?" She asked me.

I smirked,

"Thank you. " I said.

She smiled,

"For what?" She asked me.

"For everything you do for Gracie and I. You've always stuck by me and I love you for it everyday. " I said.

She smiled and said,

"You and Gracie are a part of me and I love you too." She said and we kissed. "Come on we should go." She told me.

"You go ahead I'll be down in a sec. " I told her and she left the room. I then pulled out and engagement ring box I brought from Tiffani's and smiled as I put it in my pocket.

(Dinner)

"Happy birthday to Gracie , Happy birthday to you!" We all sang and Gracie blew out her candles and we clapped and cheered for her.

I smiled and said,

"Okay I have something to say everyone." I told my family and they all looked at me . I smiled and said, "Rachel come here please." I asked her.

She got out of the booth and said ,

"Whats going on?" She asked me smiling but confused.

I smiled and looked down and back up,

"Rachel, when I first met you I never thought you be the one to make feel something. I never thought I love someone again after Gracie's mom died but then I found you and everything just seemed to fall into place. You Rachel Berry are amazing, kind, beautiful and everything I want Gracie to be. You have been an amazing role model for Gracie and you have taken her in as your own. Rachel, we fell in love , I fell in love with you and I never thought I would fall in love again. You give me hope, hope that in the end as long as I have you and Gracie that everything will be okay. " I told her, "I guess what I'm trying to say is, " I pulled out the ring and got down on one knee, "Rachel Barbara Berry, will you do me the honor and be my wife?" I asked her.

She smiled and wiped her tears and said,

"Yes! A million times yes!" She said happily and I put the ring on her finger and kissed her passionatly.