Memories

Chapter 18
(1 week later)
Rachels pov:
Its been a week since I came home with Finn and I still don't remember a thing.  Finns been really sweet to me though and he's part of the reason I want to remember again. Him and the kids. I woke up this morning and walked down stairs.

"Morning mommy." The little girl said.

I looked at her confused,

"Morning ugh...." I still couldn't remember her name.

"It's Gracie." She said.

"Oh sorry." I said.

"Morning sunshine." Finn said giving Gracie a kiss.

"Morning daddy, morning Danny." Gracie said.

"Morning Finn." I said.

"Morning Rachel." He said.

He leaned in to kiss me and I stepped back nervously .

"Okay so um I have some stuff to do today at the shop and Grace has school are you going to be alright with the baby?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Are you sure ? I mean I hate to leave you by yourself." He said.

"I'll be okay I mean he is my baby too and I'll look at some pictures too maybe it'll help." I said.

"Okay sound good. Gracie come on we're going to be late." He said.

"Come daddy.Bye mommy , bye Danny." She said.

"If you need anything I put my number on the fridge just call." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"Okay,  love ya Danny. Love you Rachel . Bye!" He said and rushed out.

I looked at Danny and smiled,

"Looks like its just you and me today Danny." I said holding him.

He looked at me and smiled .

(3 hours later)
I put Danny down for a nap and then I pulled out a couple  photo albums from the cabinet. I sat down and started to look at them. As I was looking I saw all these photos of Finn and I , Gracie and I, all three of us . How could I not remember them. They're my family , why can't I remember. Finn and I look so in love how can I not remember him. Why don't I remember, how could I ever forget my wedding day this doesn't make any sense. I sat there looking at them and then suddenly I heard Danny crying.  I went upstairs and saw him in his crib . I picked him up and sat down with him in the rocking chair.

"Hush little baby don't say a word mamas going to by you a mocking bird and if that rocking bird don't sing mama's going to buy you a dimond ring...." I sang.

I could feel the tears running down my cheek not knowing if I ever remember anything  ever again.

Finns pov:
I walked into the house to see no sign of Rachel on the couch. I went upstairs to hear crying from Dannys room. I walked over and it wasn't Danny but it was Rachel.  I walked into the room and went over and bent down and wiped her tears away. She looked at me and stopped crying. She got up and put Danny back in his crib and then walked out and went to her room.

"Rachel..." I said coming in.

"Why can't I remember Finn? I should remember but I can't . I can't remember you or Gracie, I can't even remember being pregnant with Danny. What if I never remember anythint ever again?" She cried.

"Hey look at me, we are going to find a way. You know why? Because you are my wife and I love you. I know you'll remember and I know you're going to come back to me because we are endgame. So don't give up." I said.

"You still wanna be with me?" She asked me.

"Of course I do. You are my purpose . You and Gracie and Danny.  And we are going to get through this." I told her.

"Thank you Finn." She said and gave me a hug.