You, Me, and the Stars

Chapter 19

(2 months later ) 

Rachel's pov:

It's been 2 months since I lost my memory and started to give up hope. What if I never remember who I am , what if I'm like this forever. I feel so bad , I hate seeing Finn so unhappy which is why I decided to move back in with my parents in New York and leave Finn and the kids behind until  I can figure out what to do. I was in my room trying to think of what I was going to say when I saw Finn, how do you tell the person you're supposed to be married to that you're leaving when you can't even remember them . Anyway I was in my room when Finn walked in. 

"Hey." He said . 

"Hi." I said back . 

"So listen I got Burt to watch the kids for the night so What do you say we take a road trip?"He asked me . 

"Where?" I asked him. 

"Guess you'll just have to come to find out." He told me smirking . 

I don't know what it was but I was so tempted to go so I smiled and said, 

"Okay lets do it." I said and he smiled and we left . 

(4 hours later)

"Rachel, Rachel wake up ." Finn said waking me up gently . 

I opened my eyes and there we were at a festival . 

"Where are we?" I asked him .

"Well we're at the Detroit fall festival where we went on our first date." He told me . 

"Oh , so why are we here now?" I asked him. 

"Well my hope is that this place will maybe help bring back your memory." He said .

"Oh Finn that's so sweet , but..." 

He interrupted me, 

"Just give it a chance Rach." He said . 

"Okay." I said feeling guilty. 

We got out of his truck and he took my hand and we walked in . 

(3 hours later ) 

It has been 3 hours since we got to the festival and Finn and I have had so much fun . Finn won me a panda and I won him a monkey . We were walking when we got to the farris wheel and Finn looked at me and smiled , 

"Wanna go?" He asked me. 

"Okay." I said smiling and we got on .

We were on the farris wheel going around when we stopped at the top and I saw Finn get a little nervous.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked grabbing his hand. 

He looked at me and said , 

"This is where I fell in love with you , you know." He said.

"Really why?" I asked him . 

"Well we were with Gracie and Gracie asked you if you thought her mom was up there, Grace my previous wife and you told her yes and then you said that she was an amazing woman and that Gracie was going to be just like her." He said. 

"And that's why you fell in love with me?" I asked him . 

"No I fell in love with you because your heart is so beautiful and kind. You took Gracie and you gave her a mom and you made me fall in love again, something I never thought was possible." He said .

I looked up at the stars and said , 

"They're beautiful aren't they?" I asked him. 

"Yeah they are." He said smiling at me . 

I looked at him and smiled , 

"What?" I asked him 

"Nothing you just look so beautiful." He said . 

He leaned in and I could feel my heart breaking as he was ready tp kiss me . He came closer and Just as I was about to kiss him the whee; started to move again and the moment was over. 

"We should get going." I said as we got off the farris wheel and I went to the truck with my panda in hand . 

( Home)

We pulled up into the drive way and there was nothing but silence . I was about to get out when Finn, 

"I know you're planning to go to New York ." He said . 

"How did you..."

"Your dad called." He said. 

"Finn I..." 

"How can you give up Rach! How can you just leave?" He asked me. 

"Finn I just hate seeing you in pain and I just I can't do it anymore!" I exclaimed. 

"You're my wife Rachel! We made vows, we were supposed to be endgame!" He yelled at me . 

"How can we be together when I barely remember you or Gracie or Danny. It's not fair to you or the kids to suffer you deserve better!" I cried. 

"I love you though! I love you in sickness and in health till death do us part what about that huh? Doesn't that mean a thing to you? Don't you see that I love you ?" He asked me . 

"Don't you see that this marriage isn't working, because it's not Finn , you aren't happy just say it!" I yelled at him .

"I can't believe this is happening." He said. 

"Finn I..." 

"Don't ; you wanna give up on this marriage fine but just know I never will." He said and with that he got got out of the truck and went inside. 

....... 

Hey guys , so this next chapter will be my final chapter and I am so excited so stay tuned . 

Xoxo, 

Natalie