Baby Challenge part 1

Chapter 10
(2 months later )
Rachels pov:
"Finn, Finn , wake up!" I moaned five months pregnant.

"Hey you okay?" My husband asked very sleepy.

"I really want tacos." I said.

"Babe its 12 am. You should be asleep." He told me.

"Come Finny, pretty please I wuv you forever and ever." I said in my cute baby voice with my puppy dog eyes.

"Nothings open babe." He said.

"Taco Bell is." I said smiling.

"Okay , I'll get you some. " He said.

"Thank you. " I said.

"Yeah , yeah, I love you too." He said and grabbed his keys and left.

(30 minutes later)

"Rachel I'm back." He said with a bag full of tacos.

"Ugh , you're amazing." I said.

"Geez I thought pregnancy was supposed to be the easiest part." He told me.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked him.

"What?" He asked confused.

"You think carrying around a person is easy?" I asked him.

"What could be so hard , its just extra weight." He said.

"Okay you think its not hard? Here come with me." I said and took him to my closet and handed him a baby bump weight.

"I bet you couldn't wear this fake weight baby bump for at least 24 hours without complaining. If I win you have to do everything I say which means late night food runs no matter what." I said.

"Okay and if I win you can't ask me to do anymore late night runs no matter what." He said.

I smirked,

"Deal?" I asked him.

He smirked and shook my hand,

"Deal, this is going to be easy as taking candy from a baby." He said.

"If you say so. In the mean time I'll take my tacos and you can take this and the couch." I said grabbing the tacos and heading to bed.

....
Hey guys please go check out my 3 new books, Love in The Dark, The Diva and The Baker , and If You Say So.

Xoxoxo,
Natalie