I Found You

Chapter 3
(1 year later )
Finns pov :
I stood in the tent fixing my tie. Today was it , the day Rachel Berry would become Mrs.Hudson and I can't wait .
Everythings so perfect, the venue , the flowers, the food , the decorations, its everything Rachel loves. I was sitting in the room writing my vows when Burt came in.

"Hey man." He said.

"Hey Burt." I said nervously.

"So you ready to get married?" He asked me.

"Yeah just a little nervous." I told him.

"Thats how I was when I married your mother, god I miss her." He said.

"Yeah me too. Do you think she like Rachel?" I asked him.

"Yeah I do." He said .

"She's the love of my life. " I said smiling.

"And your hers." He said.

I looked down and smiled,

"Finn we start in 5 minutes." Sam said.

"Okay ." I said.

I started to leave when Burt said ,

"Finn?"

"Yeah?" I said turning around.

"Look I know I'm not your actual dad or anything but you've always been a son to me and I just wanted to say that I'm proud of you and... I love you." He told me.

"Thanks for being my dad Burt, and I love you too. " I told him smiling and we hugged.

Rachels pov:
I smiled in my wedding gown next to Gracie.

"Wow, you look like a princess Rachie." She told me.

I smiled and said,

"Thank you. "

"So are you ready to marry my daddy?" She asked .

"Yeah I am but first I wanna give you something." I told her.

"What is it?" She asked me.

I smiled, walked over to my bag and got out a box with a locket in it.

"Wow , is that for me?" She asked me.

"Yup ,here open it ." I said.

She opened the locket and there was a picture of me and her , and her mother while she was pregnant with Gracie.

"Look Gracie , I know I'm not your mother by blood but you are so special to me and so is your mother and so I never want you to think I'm going to replace her because no one can. I also want you to know though that I will always love you like my own daughter because I do." I told her.

She smiled and hugged me,

"You have always been my mommy Rachie and I love you too." She told me .

"Rachel , Gracie, its time." Sam said.

"Coming Uncle Sam." Gracie said and I grabbed my bouquet and took a breath , smiled , and went out to the bridge.

Finns pov :
I stood at the end of the isle waiting for Rachel to come down . Everything was so perfect , the weather was nice, the birds were chirping, and the sun was shining. The music started and Gracie walked down and then Rachel appeared and I smiled because she looked so radiant. Everyone stood up and she smiled as she walked down the isle .

Rachels pov:
I got to the end of the isle and Finn wad there, waiting for me . I handed my flowers to Kurt and took Finns hands and Burt started,

"We are gathered here today to join Rachel Barbara Berry and Finn Christopher Hudson in holy matrimony as they celebrate their love with us. Finn and Rachel are two extrordinary people who make eachother happy. And now Finn and Rachel would like to share their vows so Finn, you may start." Burt told him.

Finns pov:
I looked at Rachel and started,

"Rachel , after Grace died I never thought I find love again and then I met you. You, Rachel Berry , are beautiful and kind and perfect in every single way. You make my world brighter and that is something I never thought would happen to me again. You are an amazing woman and Gracie and I we adore you. Most people , onlt get one chance at love but I got two. I know I may not be a billionaire or anything like that but I can promise that as long as I'm alive I will do everything in my power to make you happy, to make you feel loved , to give you a family, to let you know that no matter how much we may fight or yell, or how many obstacles we face that I will always love you because you, Rachel Barbara Berry, you gorgeous, talented, kind , funny , amazing woman are my person, my one true love and we are end game." I told her smiling.

Rachels pov :
I smiled at Finn and wiped my tears and then said ,

"Finn , before I met you my heart was broken and I never thought it would heal , until I met you. When I first met you the first thing I fell in love with was that cheesy smirk of yours, I couldn't help but smile back everytime I saw you. The truth is I am so so in love with you, you and Gracie make me so happy , and Gracie she is everything I could ever hope for , she is kind and smart and wonderful . Even though she may not be my daughter by blood she is mine and I love her. My promise to you is that no matter how hard things may get in the end I will always stand by you. When you feel lost or frightened I want you to come to know that you can come to me and I will help you. My promise to you is that I will always support you no matter what, that I will love you till the end of time. My promise to you and my promise to Gracie is that I will never leave you. I am so madly in love with you Finn Christopher Hudson and I am so lucky I found you. You are my person and we are endgame. " I said.

Finns pov :
I smiled and leaned in to Rachel and Burt spoke,

"Do you Finn Christopher Hudson take Rachel Barbara Berry to be your loftly wedded wife, in sickness and in health, to have and to hold , as long as you both shall live?" He asked me .

"I do." I said and put the ring on Rachels finger.

Rachels pov:
"And do you Rachel Barbara Berry take Finn Hudson to be your loftly wedded husband, in sickness and in health, to have and to hold, as long as you both shall live? " Burt asked me.

I smiled and said ,

"I do." And slid the ring on Finns finger.

"Then by the power vested in me by the state of Lima, Ohio I now pronounce you Mr.andMrs.Finn Hudson, you may now kiss your bride." Burt told Finn.

Finn smirked,

"Finally!" He said happily and dipped me kissing me passionatley as everyone clapped for us.