Baby Challenge part 2

Chapter 11
(The next day)
Finns pov:
I was in the kitchen wearing the baby pack Rachel dared me to wear to win the challenge. I had only been on my feet for 3 hours and my feet hurt. I don't know how Rachel does it, or any women for that matter.

"How ya doing Finn?" She asked me walking in.

"I am in no pain at all and I can't wait to sleep . " I told her.

"Still have 21 hours to go." She said smirking .

"I can do it." I said as the door bell rang .

"Go get it , daddy." She said smacking my butt .

I smirked and answer the door and it was my dad with Gracie.

"What the hell is on your stomach?" He asked me.

"It's a fake baby bump, Finn thinks it's easy being pregnant so I put him up to the challenge for 24 hours well 21 now. " Rachel said.

He laughed,

"Oh Finn, you're so going to lose." He told me.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Look at you, look at Rachel, you're covered in sweat and she , she is perfectly fine. " He told me.

"I can do this . " I said.

"Okay." He said sarcastically.

(4 hours later)
It's been 7 hours and I am completely sore . My back hurts, my feet hurt, everything hurts. God I'm turning into an old man .

"Finn honey , can you run upstairs and get me the house phone?" Rachel asked me.

"Sure." I said .

I started to go upstairs and I slowly ran out of breath. I made my way to the bed and laid down on the bed and sighed because I could no longer do this.

"Finn? Finn honey , are you okay?" Rachel asked me.

"Yeah, yeah , I'm great it's just, I am so freaking tired! How do you do this , I mean I've only been on my feet for 7 hours and you are on your feet for 9 months . Aren't you exhausted? " I asked her.

She laughed and said,

"Of course I'm exhausted baby but that's what happens when you're pregnant you get big and sore and have swollen ankles . It's just about staying healthy and taking little breaks in between your day. " She told me.

I looked at her , smiled, and kissed her ,

"I'm sorry about last night , if you ever need anything I don't care if its in the middle of the night or at 1 am in the morning . You tell me and I will go as far as needed to get it because I love you, and I love you baby." I said kissing her belly.

She smiled and said ,

"We love you too, now we have a little while maybe we could get a shower together?" She suggested.

"Will it hurt the baby if we ya know..."

"Nope! In fact the doctor told me that having sex is very healthy for both me and the baby and if we get past our due date we can have sex 24/7." She told me.

"Oh, I love you being pregnant. " I said.

She laughed and we went to the shower.

.......
Hey guys so I'm making a faberry love story and I can't decide on a cover so I made some options so comment below which one is your favorite.

Xoxoxo,
Natalie.