Chapter 21

Draco's POV

I left the train at kings cross station and my own personal hell began. All around me , children and teenagers rushed into the open arms of tearful parents and siblings , the whole platform was filled with cheers and shouts , reunions and introductions , singsong voices floating through the train smoke and out into the world. But I was in a bubble, everything felt so unreal as though I was viewing it through a virtual reality game, people moved around me and chatted and laughed, but in my mind, something was out of place, people moved slightly slower, voices slightly higher.

In other words, I had spotted my father.

A tall, sleek, white haired man with icy grey eyes that were colder than a winters day. Eyes that supposedly held no emotion but had unintentionally showed me so much. I knew that those eyes sharpened in the morbid pleasure of pain.
That they narrowed at anger.
That they became slightly paler in happiness. That they darkened in lust.

I felt myself visibly shiver at the thought but I pushed it away and stepped towards my father. He looked like a lion , watching me like prey, perfectly still, poised balanced on the balls of his feet, sharp eyes glaring directly into mine , ready to pounce on what he thought to be his.

I stood up slightly straighter as I continued to walk towards the man I feared and held my head slightly higher , I pushed the darkness in my mind further away and built extra walls, patching up every crack I could. This time it's going to be different, this time I'm going to win. I had progressed so much and it was now time to finally stand up for myself. Against my greatest fear, against my nightmare, against my father.

I finally reached the man and I forced myself to suppress the shivers of fear that ran through my body as he turned around wordlessly and began to strut towards the car.

The whole journey back to father's home and my hell was silent, for which I was incredibly great-full as it gave me a chance to be alone with my thoughts and fears , if father hadn't shouted that means he isn't angry , right? We reached the manor at last after a tense and silent journey , pulling into the huge driveway and avoiding the albino peacocks that were lazily meandering around.

Fear began to settle in again as I walked towards the large entrance to the manor, white gravel crunching painfully loudly into the silence around me. I could feel Father's presence behind me as I walked through the door into the sleek, black manor, and my muscles tightened as I stopped in the middle of the entrance hall.

I felt hot, lust filled breath on the back of my neck ,and my whole body suppressed a shudder . I won't let him get me this time! He has controlled my life for far to long!! I am strong now!

"You've been a very naughty boy this year Draco, and naughty boys must be punished..."

First name ...

Shit...

And that was all it took for my new found resolve to crack...

AN - hey guys!!! IM NOT DEAD!! Sorry it's been so long , I've been really busy studying recently and that along with stopping one of my best friends killing himself has kind of taken up all my time :-( sorry!! Don't hate me!! I've updated now xx