Chapter 18: Kiss?!?

Hayley's POV:
So, I woke up earlier than Shawn and Shari did, I knew Shawn wouldn't mind me making breakfast, I decided to make them breakfast, why not they helped me get out of that apartment, if it wasn't for them I would be by myself anymore. I heard Shawn's bedroom door open.

"Good Morning Shawn", telling him while making breakfast.

"Oh, good morning Hayley, smells good by the way, what are you doing up so early"?

"I don't know I just woke up early and thanks I'm making your favorite"

"I'm going to take a shower do mind taking me to the hospital because they decided to take of my crutches a day early", he says while rubbing his eyes.

"Sure, why not you and your sister have helped me a lot lately", saying with a smile on my face.

"Ok thanks".

I was flipping the pancakes I just kept on imagining us kissing already, I still don't know where he's taking me though, that's when it hit me, I realized I had to go back to my apartment to go get the necklace he bought me, I was almost finished making the pancakes, I know Shawn wouldn't want me to go back there, so, when I finished I'm going back to go get the necklace, and plus I had to pay rent even though I'm not staying there.

So, I finished making breakfast, I entered Shari's room, where she was still sleeping.

"Shari", whispering to her.

"Yeah Hayley", she said while stretching on her bed.

"May I borrow your car", still whispering.

"Yeah, my car keys are on the kitchen table".

"Thanks, Shari", still whispering.

I was slowly walking towards the door, if you're wondering why I'm being quite because Shari went fast asleep, I didn't want to wake her up with all the noise, I opened the door as soon as I closed the door, I saw Shawn, and he only had a towel on.

"What are you doing Hayley", saying with a concerned voice.

"Umm.... getting Shari's cat keys to get ready to go to the hospital", I kept on staring at his body.

"Oh ok, excuse me I have to get dressed", he said smiling at me.

"Oh, I'm sorry", I said getting out
of his way.

I can't go to my apartment now, I'm just gonna tell him when he finishes going to the hospital, I grabbed the keys, I left food for Spike to eat, when he wakes up, I found it cute when Shawn was worried that Spike might've had something wrong with him, they were my two best boys in the world, and I sat on the couch waiting for Shawn to finish.

Shawn's POV:
I woke up, I checked the time it was 5:20 a.m. I'm always the first one to wake up, so yesterday night I was informed that they (doctors from the hospital) were gonna take off my cast early instead of two more days they gave me one more day to have it, and that one more day is today. I decided to tell Hayley to come with me because Hayley and I need a little alone time together, I grabbed my towel and my clothes, I went out the door then, I see in the distance Hayley, I was surprised I was always the one to wake up early, she was making breakfast, I wondered why she was awake, she told me she just woke up early, I told her to go with me to the hospital, she said yeah, and I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. I was just thinking about us, it's sort of hard to be the man in the relationship, you always well not always have to do everything first, you have to know when is the good time to kiss her, I'm taking her to the park for a picnic the usual first date thing, I'm just constantly imagining us kissing, we are just looking into each other's eyes, she's smiling at me, I'm smiling at her too, we're slowly moving closer to our lips, it felt like kissing a sweet strawberry, yeah I said it a SWEET STRAWBERRY, I just can't wait to do it for real, and I'm just thinking about after we kiss we're officially dating. I just can't wait for tonight. When I finished, I got out of the bathroom, I knew Hayley was looking at my 6 pack, I knew because she was staring at them, I went inside my room to get ready, I take long to get ready, it's almost always the girl that takes long but, if you ever go out with me, I take long, and that's because I always try my best to look good for the ladies.