Chapter 19: Training

Hayley's POV:
So, I woke up leaning on Shawn, he was awake though, and he was just looking at me.

"Your finally awake"

"What"?

"I didn't want to push you of me and I didn't want to wake you up", he said smiling.

"That's so sweet of you"

I saw his cheek was bruised, I kept on touching his cheek, and he was just smiling at me.

"This is a stupid question to ask but does it hurt"?

"Yeah that is a stupid question, of course it does I'm just kiddin', no it doesn't hurt", he jokingly said.

"Ok just asking"

"You want me to make you breakfast"

"Can we go to McDonalds"?

"If you say so, let's go", he waved his hands to me to come on.

"Hold on let me get dressed"

"Ok me too"

I was getting ready to go eat breakfast, but all the sudden I hear a beep, I was annoyingly trying to find it but couldn't, then the beeping stopped, and I went out the door. Shawn was already ready because he was waiting for me.

"It's about time Hayley", he said jokingly smiling.

"Yeah it's always you Shawn", I said playfully hitting him on the shoulder.

He got up.

"Give me your hand", he said smiling at me"

"Why, are you gonna do something to it"?

"No, I just want to hold your hand"

"Ok", I said giving me my hand.

"Shawn"?

"Yeah"?

"Why do you always wear a leather vest went you go on your motorcycle"?

"To give away my bad boy vibe, plus every motorcyclist wears them, and to look badass.

"Ah ok"

"Here", he said handing me a helmet.

He was putting on his helmet, so was I, and we both got on.

"You ready to go"?

"Yeah Shawn", I said putting my arms around his waist.

Shawn's POV:
I woke up, I noticed Hayley leaning on me, I wanted to move, but I didn't want to move her because I'm gonna wake her up, 10 minutes later, she woke up, and I was smiling at her. She kept on touching my now bruised face, she told me if it hurt, I said hell no not really but it didn't hurt, I told her if I can make her breakfast, but she wanted to go to McDonalds, I said ok, we both went to go get dressed, then I heard beep coming from my room, I found what the thing was, I turned it off, and I went to the living room waiting for Hayley. It was usually me that took long getting dressed but this time it was her. I was like yeah, she finally finished, I told her it's about time, she told me that it was always me taking long while playfully hitting me on the shoulder, I always knew I took long but I rather take long than look horrible, I wanted to be 'Mr. Romance' today since we never kissed yesterday, so I asked her to give me her hold, she thought I was gonna do something to it, she gave me it, and like a true person I am I held it. I don't know if it's normal for a guy like me to be scared of kissing a girl, I sound like a 10 year old trying to kiss a girl, I don't what's with me, I wish that I can kiss her easily like how I hold her hand, she asked me why did I always wear a vest, when I drove my motorcycle, I'm like what kind of question is that, but I answered it with, to give that bad boy vibe, plus every single motorcyclist does, and to look like an absolute badass. I handed her a helmet, we both put it on, she put her arms around me, I started my motorcycle, I love that purr sound when I start my motorcycle, and we headed to the second best breakfast place McDonalds, and if you're wondering IHOP is the world's best breakfast place.