Chapter 2 | Dost Dost Na Raha...

*Flashback Continued*

Dev's POV

Everything is perfect. I'm so glad to know that she loves me too.

To ruin my beautiful moment, came running a woman with disaster written all over her.

"Dev" someone shouted from across the café. Everyone began to stare at the tall girl standing at the entrance. "Dev...How dare you" she said. Beside her stood Arjun, with an evil smile playing on his lips. "if you were going to date this girl...you should have ended our relationship first."

My blood began to boil. "Who the hell are you...I don't even know you," I began to shout. "Don't you dare raise your voice...I'm the victim here," she blabbered on increasing my anger.

"Dev...What the hell is going on...I'm extremely freaked out here," Diya cried.

"I'll tell you what's going on Diya," Arjun, who was standing in the corner enjoying the commotion finally spoke.

"Yes...tell her Arjun...this girl is lying...I don't even know who she is," I said

"Dev...bro...I feel ashamed in calling you my friend. How many more lives of girls do you plan to ruin," Arjun spoke in a dramatic manner.

"RUBBISH" I shouted but then got cut by Diya.

"Quit the nonsense and get to the point...who is this girl and what relation does she have with Dev," Diya finally spoke.

"Diya...sit down first," he began. "This girl standing before you is one of the many girls Dev has used and thrown. He has an old habit of making girls believe that he is their "Mr Right". He goes out with them for some time and then when they fall pregnant he dumps them," he said softly.

My hands clenched and my eyes turned red.

"When I found out that you were his next target...I couldn't stop myself...there was no way anyone can harm MY Diya," he stated giving me a glare.

Diya sat there numbly, staring into nothingness.

"HOW DARE YOU" I raged. I grabbed him by his neck and began to fight him.  Everyone around us began to release us.

"STOP" Diya shouted...I began to feel that she believed him.

"Diya...Diya Please Yaar.....trust me," I shouted.

"TRUST YOU," she shouted back. "AFTER THIS MR DEV DIXIT I DON'T THINK I'LL BE TRUSTING ANYONE," she cried and stormed out of the café.

Arjun stood there with a smirk on his face

That one line change me for ever....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So....How was it?🎇🎊🎆✨🎉

That Arjun simply ruined poor Diya and Dev's love story😤. Why did he do it?😭😭 Isn't he his friend thought?😡😡 Was Dev really only using Diya and never actually loved her😫😰😥? Every question will be answered when you read the next few chapters...😜

By the way all of you should be really proud of me, I have written three chapters in on day😱

❤Dillwali Out❤