Chapter 25 | The Albums...

Diya's POV

"Punishment?? What Punishment???"

"You'll know very soon!!"

What is he on about??? What sort of a punishment will this be.

He walks up to his closet and pulls out his tablet.

"D-e-v!!!" I groan. "What are you on to now??"

"Your punishment Miss Diya Khanna Dixit.....is to....Actually not now!!!" I slap him playfully. 

"You'll know on the cruise!!!"

 I moan in disappointment. 

"Anyways, I'm going out to finish off some work before we leave. I'll be late so don't wait for me!!" He hugs and heads outside the room.

Great!! Now I'm home alone!!! Ma has gone out with her friends and wont return until tomorrow morning!! I look around the room, looking for something interesting to do. 

My eyes catch a book shelf containing dozens of photo albums. 

Yay!! Lets walk through Dev's  live shall we??

I pull out the first one and take a seat on the couch adjacent to it. 

I flip through page by page and discover adorable pictures of Dev as a toddler. 

One by one, i flip through Dev's childhood pictures, adoring each and every one....and then I lay my hands onto the next album!! Dev, teenage....The time when I was around. 

The very first picture took my breath away It was Dev in the school uniform. I could tell that this was a picture of Dev's First day at school.

And then came the embarrassing selfies!!! I couldn't believe that Dev had still kept these pictures. 

The rest of this album was just our other photos

The rest of this album was just our other photos. I eventually got bored of this album and moved onto the next one. 

I flip this one open and shake as i realise the contents of this Album. It was FULL of MY photos!!! Like EVERY SINGLE PAGE had only MY photos.