Chapter 17 | Let The Wedding Preparations Begin...

Diya's POV 

The next morning I waited impatiently for Pari to come over and pick me up. "Aare....are you going somewhere?" Bhai asked. "Yes Bhai....actually, Pari is taking me to shop for her wedding lehanga and everything." I replied

"I'll go with you too....That Arjun is still on the run...and I really don't want to put you in any sort of danger," he instantly said.

"Sure Bhai.....as long as you pay for my dress!!!" I laughed and he nodded his head in a yes!!

"BEEP  BEEP" Pari honked the horn outside.

"Come on....Lets go now!!!" I shouted and dragged him outside.

When we reached the Dress designer, to find Dev and Siddhant already waiting there for us.

"So Guys....Did you find anything?" Pari asked. They talked on about the various designs that they had selected.

"Diya...Why don't you and Dev go select something for me?" Pari asked. "Sure," I said. I looked over at Dev who looked extremely annoyed by all this.

"Come on Dev!!!" I took Dev's hand and pulled him to the wedding dresses section.

As soon as I entered, my eyes caught the prettiest wedding lehenga ever!!! It was Beautiful!!!

I walked up to it and  began to feel the material. I turned around to Dev who was now sitting on one of the couches. "Dev...How is it," I asked placing it over myself.

"Nice" he said.

"Wow Dev....That was so helpful" I said sarcastically.

I looked over to Pari who was too busy admiring a pinkish red one with lots of embroidery.

"Pari....Have a look at this one!!!" I shouted from across the room grabbing everyone's attention.

"OMG Diya....Its beautiful!!!" she shouted.

 "But the of it colour won't suit your skin tone Pari Ji," the Dress designer suggested.

 I frowned.

"But it perfectly matches your skin tone perfectly," He added walking up to me with a smirk on his face.

"Dhruv....Nice to meet you....Diya is it?" he said placing his hand forwards. "Yes!!" I said shaking his hand.

"I Designed this lehenga....But never imagined that a beautiful girl like you would wear it," he added making me blush.

"Unfortunately...I'm not the one getting married....only Pari is getting married....in fact I'm still single." I clarified.

"Really....It's hard to believe that a beautiful girl like your self is still single....So tell me Diya...do you have any plans on getting married?" he asked making me crack up.

I looked over to Dev who was extremely engrossed in candy crush sitting there as if he wasn't affected at all by this random guy flirting with me. I decided to play along.

"I would love to...as soon as I find my Mr right," I giggled.

"Would you like to try it on?" he asked. "I don't know....I mean this could be someone's wedding dress...I can't just wear it!!!," I replied.

"Oh come on....you know you want to!!!" he said. I was really tempted to buy this dress!!! But then I can't just buy a wedding Lehenga without finding my husband!!! But I guess it would hurt if I tried it.

"Okay!!" I said cheerfully.

"Come...I'll take you to the change room,"

I went in and changed into the royal wedding dress. Surprisingly, it was exactly my size!!! I tried tying the string of my choli but failed.