•TWO•

Arias POV - Chapter Two.

I felt my breathing getting more out of control for me to handle. I glance behind me hoping Laura was still there, but she was gone which made me panic even more.

I look back at the boy who was stood in front of me who was now frowning his eyebrows at me. He was so confused. "Are you okay love?" He asks placing his hand on each of my shoulders. His eyes scanned my face a couple of times.

I take in a deep breath as I shake my head. I place my hand on my chest.

Joe finally realises what was going on and quickly leads me out of the building. His arm was wrapped around my shoulder. He began rubbing my arm up and down until we get outside.

I begin to breath slowly as he helps me sit down on the step while placing my head in my hands.

I see Joe kneel down in front of me. "Here you go," I hear him say. I look up to see him holding him a bottle of water.

I smile widely at him as I take it out of his hand. I unscrew the lid and take a sip as Joe watchs me. "How are you feeling now?" He asks with concern. He was still kneeling down and his fingers was intertwined.

I nod. "I'm okay now, thank you. Sorry for being a loser." I say finally realising that I've just embrassed myself in front of someone famous.

He chuckles. "Your not a loser. My older sister suffers from alot of panic attacks, I've learnt how to deal with one when someone is having one right in front of me." He tells. I smile at him.

"You are okay though?" He asks once again with a smile.

I nod as he stands up, holding his hand out of me. I take it as he pulls me up onto my feet. "Since you didn't get a photo and I'm pretty sure you don't want one now, what's your twitter name? And I'll follow you." He asks.

I smile and tell him it as he types it into his phone. He smiles down at his phone before locking it and putting it in his back pocket of his jeans. "Well, I hope your okay but I better head back inside." He tells me smiling.

I nod as I watch him walk towards the door. "Oh one last thing, what's your name gorgeous?" He asks like he already forgot my twitter username. It had my name in it.

I look back at him as I bit my lip. "Aria." I tell the boy.

He smirks as he cross's his arms. "Well Aria, can't wait to see you again." He sends me a wink before uncrossing his arms and running inside.

Wait, see me again? What's does that mean?

Joe is actually a nice guy. I've always had a different opinion about him. I got him all wrong.

---
Instagram: Suggsnap

Thank you for reading.