•TWENTY SEVEN•

OKAY, JOE LOOKED SO DAMN GOOD! LIKE SO FUCKING GOOOD!!!!
----
Arias POV - Chapter Twenty Seven

(Mature Content)

The two days we spent with Joes sister came to an end. It was finally time to meet Joes dad.

I hate meeting parents, I just want to make a good impression. I don't want him to hate me before he even knows me.

We are currently driving through the country side, I was sat on the seat with my legs crossed. My ear was pressed up against the back of the seat and my eyes was locked onto to Joes face.

He looks so good when he is driving,  one hand was hooked onto the wheel and the other hand was on the gear stick.

His hat was back to front, and he wore his sunglasses. He wore a white tee with some black skinny jeans. His jawline was sharpe. He makes me feel so lucky.

"Isn't this crazy?" I say.

Joe looks down at me before taking his hand of the gear stick, he leans over to the radio turning it down. His hand lands back on the stick. He glances down at me before looking back at the road. "What's crazy?" He asks.

I smile. "This? Us."

He snaps his head at me then back at the road.

I feel him pull the car over. I frown my eyes at him. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"You don't want us, do you? This is going to fast isn't it, I knew this was a bad idea. I'm sorry," He rambles while I unbuckle my seat belt. "I'll turn the car back around and I'll take you ho-."

I leave my seat while he is rambling and I jump into his lap. My hands connect with his long neck and my lips attach to his. He hands land on my waist and I feel him pull me closer.

We pull away. "This isn't going fast, by crazy I mean it's crazy how your mine." I rub my thumb across his cheek bone, while our eyes stay locked on each other.

He grins while bringing his hand to my face. "Feeling mutual," Our lips reconnect. He pulls away once more. "As much as I want you stay in my lap, you need to move so we can continue to drive." He says tucking my hair behind my ear.

I grin before climbing back over to my seat. Once I sit down, I see him squirm in the corner of my eye. "Problem?" I say biting my lip while dragging the seat belt over my body, then looking at me.

He groans. "Nope, not at all." He says. Since he left the engine running the entire time, he just quickly pulled away from the side of the road and began driving.

I look down to his lap. His bulge was much more bigger which caused me to keep in a laugh. He soon try's to pull his jeans away from his crotch.

I shake my head while biting my lip. My slap my hand down on the top of his thigh. "We will sort that out later." I say snatching my hand away from him.

I hear his breathing hitch while he glances at me. He gulps while trying to keep his focus on the road.

It was about 7PM when we finally reached Joes dads house. We parked up in the driveway. We take of our seat belts. "Are you ready?" Joe asks.

I smile and nod. I brush my hand over his crotch. "I sure am Sugg, lets go." I smile to myself as I step out of the door.

"Bitch," I hear Joe mutter under his breathe as my door closes shut.

I hear Joes door open, he steps out as I walk over to him. I smile at him as he locks the car.