•TWENTY FIVE•

Arias POV - Chapter Twenty Five

It's the next day, I was currently sat at the breakfast bar eating my cereal. I was on my phone scrolling through my social media.

I'm meeting up with Maddie today, I was already ready to go out but I'm just waiting for her to let me know when she is ready.

I'm starting to miss Joe more and more, it's just so lonely without him here. He told me he doesn't know when he will be back, so I just need to wait.

I ate my last spoonful of cereal before dropping my phone, and standing up. I went over to the sink, pouring the last bit of milk down the drain. I washed up my bowl and spoon, and put them away.

As I put the bowl back in the cupboard, my phone started ringing. I close the the cupboard door before walking back over to my phone.

I swipe my thumb over the answer  button, before bringing it to my ear. "Hey Maddie." I say leaning my back against the side, crossing my arm over my waist.

"Hello, are you ready to meet?" She asks.

I sniff while standing up straight, dropping my arm. "Yeah, I'm ready. Where would you like me too meet you?" I ask walking over to the back door, making sure it was locked.

"Your at Joes right?" She asks.

I nod knowing she can't see me. "Yeah I am."

"Oh okay, well would you like me to pop in since I'm literally around the corner from Joes." She tells me.

I'm glad she wants to come over, because I really don't want to leave the house. "Yeah, of course you can." I say.

She sniffs. "Right okay, I'll be there in five." She tell me before hanging up.

I place my phone down on the side as I slide on to the stool.

I just stare at my phone. I've not spoken to Joe today so I decided to send him a text.

Aria:
Hey, I hope your well and I hope you have a good day. Xxxx

The message was read instantly since he started typing back.

Joe:
Yeah, you too. I'll talk later, I'm busy.

He seemed to be off. I decided not to text him back. I lock my phone before running my fingers through my hair.

There soon was a knock at the door, I sigh and stand up. I walk over to the door, swinging it open. Maddie stood there with her bag. "Afternoon." She says, hugging me.

I hug her back. "How are you?" I ask as we pull away. She just nods. "Come in." I say moving out of the way, she smiles and makes her way to the kitchen.

I close the door and follow her. I see her sit down at the breakfast bar, I sit next to her. "So c'mon, what the hell happened?" I ask.

She sighs. "I had to end it, I wasn't happy and I could tell he wasn't happy either. But I love him, I'm just finding it so hard."

My eyes soften for her. "Oh no, but you seemed so perfect for each other." I say.

She lets out a laugh. "That's what everyone thought but, when it was just me and him we was always arguing." She looks down while tucking some of her hair behind her ear.

"Have you spoken to him since?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "We left it on good terms, we are friends. But right now I just need space and time away from him," She tells me. I send her a smile. She shakes her head. "So, how's you and Joe?" She asks moving away from the subject of her and Caspar.