•FOURTEEN•

Arias POV - Chapter Fourteen.

Oli stands there with open arms after he announced the 'boys holiday.' Joe didn't look to happy about the idea.

"What?" Was all Joe could say.

I glance over at Joe before looking back at the boys.

Caspar had the same expression as Joe and Maddie had the same face expression as myself.

Mikey was smiling at Oli while still holding his phone. Conor and Jack just looked at Oli with no expression at all. Josh wasn't really paying attention.

"When?" Jack asks.

Oli leans against his breakfast bar and crosses his arms. "Wednesday." He anwsers.

"As in this Wednesday?" Caspar pipes up. It's only two days away.

Oli nods while Jack and Conor shakes their heads. "We won't be able to go." Conor says pointing between him and Jack.

Oli stands up straight. "What? Why?" He says holding his arms out.

"Because my music career is kicking of again, I'm back in the studio. I haven't got the time to be chilling in LA. Sorry." Conor says standing up.

Oli nods. "Okay and why can't Jack come?" He asks.

Jack soon stands up. "I've got things going on. Secret things to do for my fans." Oli nods.

Jack and Conor head towards the door. "Hope you guys have fun but, we're out of this one." Conor says and with that they leave.

Wow, well that went well.

"How about you boys then?" Oli asks looking at everyone.

"I'm in!" Mikey says.

Josh nods. "Count me in too."

Oli smiles. "Joe? Caspar?" The two boys look between them both while me and Maddie just look at each other.

"Oli," Joe says glancing away from Caspar. "You've just sprung this on us. You should have warned us before. I'm not being selfish in anyway but, I promised Aria that she can stay at mine since things are bumpy at home." Joe says throwing him arm over my shoulder.

"No Joe, don't worry about it. Go, have fun." I say looking over my shoulder at him.

He just shakes his head. "No Aria, I'm not going back on my promise." He says. I smile.

"Then let Aria come?!" Oli says walking towards us both.

My eyes met his eyes quickly. "What?" I say.

"Yes, Aria come to LA with us." Oli says.

I look at Joe and the rest of the boys. "No, it's fine Oli. I don't want to interfere with your boys holiday." I insist.

Oli shakes his head. "No, I want Joe to come and he won't come unless you come." He says.

I look at Joe. He was smiling down at me. "That's true." He says.

Oli spins around and faces Maddie and Caspar. "You both will come, right?"

The couple looks between them both and nods.

"See!" Oli says spinning around. "Maddie will be there so, you won't be the only girl. Please?" He begs.

I sigh and look over at Joe. "Please?" Joe grins.

"Do you want me to?" I ask Joe. I feel like I'm interfering. It doesn't feel right that I'm going especially when me and Joe are not together.

Joe grins down at me. "More than anything." He smiles.