•EIGHTEEN•

Arias POV - Chapter Eighteen.

-Mature Context-

I slam shut the car door before Joe uses the key to lock the car. Mikey's Goofy hat was safely tucked under my arm and my hand was holding my water bottle.

I walk over to the front door and tried to open the door realising that it was locked. They must of all gone out. I spin around making eye contact with Joe. He was getting closer to me. "Do you have a house key?" I ask.

Joe furrows his eyebrows as he begins digging in his pockets. A key is soon brought out. I smile as he walks past me. He unlocks the door. He let's me in first before following close behind.

Joe slams shut the door before we both head into the kitchen. I notice a bit of paper laying on the side. I put the water bottle and hat down before walking over to the paper and reading it.

Joe and Aria,
Caspar and Maddie have gone to universal for the day and they are getting a hotel since they want time to their selves. Us boys are going on a roadtrip and we should be back tomorrow night. You have the house to yourselfs tonight.
Lots of love
Oli.

After reading it, I hand the paper to Joe to read. Once he had finished he screws it up and puts it in the bin. "Guess it is just me and you tonight, babe." He smirks.

I smile but nod. I lean my front against the side as Joe walks behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He leaves a kiss on the back of my neck. "How about we order a pizza and then cuddle and watch a movie?" He suggests.

I turn in his arms. I let my arms hang over his shoulders. "That sounds perfect." I smile leaning up and leaving a kiss on his lips.

Since it was already around 6PM, Joe decided to order a pizza.

While he was on the phone to the pizza place I decided to head upstairs. I take the hat and place it on Mikeys pillow. I close his door and head into mine and Joes bedroom.

I wanted to be comfy to watch a movie so I put on my shorts and a black tank top. I brush my hair into a ponytail before laying over the bed.

I lay on my back and begin going through my phone. I've barely checked my phone today and I had a couple of messages what I needed to reply to.

Mum:
Hello love, Laura has told me what happened between you both. I think we need to all sit down and talk.

I roll my eyes. Laura had probably told her a different story. I itch my cheek before replying.

Aria:
Hey mum, yeah I guess we do. Ill be back in the UK soon and I will come straight back to Liverpool as soon as I do.

I texted my mum before I left the UK, telling her I was going to America.

As I was going through my messages I noticed a message from my old bestfriend. Jacob. We used to be close when we was in college but lost contact when he went to university. I wonder what he wants.

Jacob:
Aria, I miss you so much. I'm coming back to Liverpool next weekend. Do you want to catch up at our favourite milkshake bar?x

I smile at myself as I quickly reply.

Aria:
I miss you too Jacob!! And I would love to catch up with you. I am in America at the moment but, I should be back sometime next week. X