•TWENTY NINE•

Chapter Twenty Nine -
Arias POV:

It was currently the next day. I found myself hanging of the side of the bed, which kinda scared me when I awoke. I jumped up and got back on to the bed properly.

Me jumping had obviously made Joe wake up. He lifts his head up and stares at me. I smile weakly. "Sorry." I say with a slight laugh, causing him to groan and shove his head back into his pillow.

"What time is it?" He groans.

I lean over to the bed side table, picking my phone up and unlocking it. "Nine," I say looking over at him then quickly back at my phone. "Bloody nine! I've nearly slept for 12 hours!" I say in shock.

Joe quickly jumped up out of the bed. "Oh, for fuck sake!" He curses while pretty much running over to his wardrobe.

"What?" I ask.

I hear the coat hangers scrap across the metal where they live before he answers. "I'm late for a meeting," He says coming back into the bedroom bit, putting his shirt on. "Why didn't you set an alarm?" He says causing me to widen my eyes.

"Excuse me? I didn't know you had a meeting, maybe you should of set a alarm! You asshole." I say crawling out of the bed.

He curses under his breath once again. "Sorry babe." He says before heading back into the wardrobe. I ignore him and begin to make the bed.

Once it was made, I grab my phone and headed downstairs. Once I was down the steps, I head into the kitchen and shove two slices of bread into the toaster.

I put the radio on before beginning to tidy up a little from the boys last night. Why can't they just put things in the bin when they have finished?

My bread soon popped up causing me to smile. I was starving and couldn't wait to nom on this toast. I grab the Nutella out of the cupboard before attempting to get the bread out of the toaster.

While I was spreading my Nutella on my toast, I heard Joe heading down the stairs. "Hey, I'm sorry for snapping at you up there." He says coming over to me and planting a kiss my cheek.

"All forgotten about," I say finishing spreading the chocolate. "Hey, may I have the car keys please?" I ask him while he's searching for something out of the fridge. "But if your taking the car, it's fine."

He looks back at me. "Yes, you can have them." He soon shoves his head back into the fridge. "Why do you want the car anyways?" He asks.

"Shopping," I lie which he believed. He took them out of his coat pocket he was wearing and slid them across the side to me. "Thanks, are you getting Uber's today?" I ask to which he nods."

"Yeah, just ordered one." He tells me grabbing a bottle of water and closing the fridge door.

I nod before leaning up to the top cupboard, grabbing a small plate before resting my two slices of toast on it.

I smile to myself before Joe runs up the stairs. I make myself a coffee before taking it and my toast the breakfast bar, sitting down.

Joe soon returns. He had a bag on now and he looks like his ready to leave. "Right, my cab is here," He says grabbing his water before walking over to me. He places a hand on my lower back. "I'll be home for seven tonight." He says pecking my lips.

"I'll make dinner tonight." I tell him causing a small smile to form.

He kisses my forehead. "Looking forward to it." He says grabbing my second piece of toast and running away.