•TWENTY SIX•

Arias POV - Chapter Twenty Six.

It's been a couple days since Joe has been home. It's been great, a lot of our time has been spent making Joes house 'our house.'

It is currently Saturday, and Joe has made plans to go to Brighten for me to meet his sister Zoe. Then on Monday he has made plans to go to Wiltshire to meet his family.

I'm really excited to meet them, it proves that he is serious about me and our relationship.

We was currently driving through Brighten, but we are lost since Zoe has moved house. Joe growled under his breathe.

"I don't know where I'm going," He mumbles parking up at the side of the road. "I'll text Zoe," He says picking up his phone from between his legs. I sigh as I lean my head against the window. I heard the message send on Imessage. He locks his phone. "Are you okay?" He asks rubbing my arm.

I lift my head up to look at him. I nod slowly. "I'm just nervous." I say.

He frowned. "Don't be, everything will be fine babe. Zoe will make you feel welcome." He tells me.

I just nod as his phones received a message. Joe showed me a few videos of Zoe, I've seen her on TV before when she did interviews on 'This Morning.' She seems really sweet.

"Ah, yes!" Joe says loudly while throwing his phone at me. It lands in my lap causing me to lift the phone up to see the map. Joe pulls away and begins driving. "Read the directions out please." 

I laugh while rolling my eyes. "Turn left, Joe."

After about a 30 minute drive, we finally arrived at our destination. We get out of the car and head towards the front door, hand in hand. Before heading in, Joe stops and looks at me. "Are you okay?" He asks once again.

I nod. "Are you sure?" He asks.

I nod again. He breathes heavily through his nose. "Right, c'mon then." He says still holding my hand.

Joes free hand lands on the handle and opens the door. He pulls me through the door way. Once I'm in the house, he leans over me and slams shut the door. This house was unbelievable. "Zoe?!" Joe calls out.

"Joe?" I feminine voice calls back.

We followed the sound of her voice into the kitchen. She was stood at the side, making a smoothie. She spins around and looks over at us. "Afternoon." She says walking towards us.

Joe lets go of my hand. He walks closer to her and embraces her with a warm hug. My eyes wonder around the kitchen, this house was massive. It must of been so expensive. "Zoe," I hear Joe say making me look at them. He walks back towards me. "This is Aria." He grabs my hand and pulls me towards her.

She smiles widely. "Oh, so your the famous Aria he keeps talking about." She lets out a low laugh.

I nod. "That's me, I guess." I say as I feel Joe place his hand on my lower back.

She smiles again. "I'm Zoe." She says opening her arms to embrace with a hug.

I obliged and headed into her arms. She hugs me tight. I pull away and look at her. "It's nice to meet you Zoe, and thank you for letting us stay for a few nights. Your house is beautiful." I say looking around her kitchen once again.

She smiles. "Awe, its no problem at all. We have just moved in, so it's not the best looking house right now." She laughs.

I laugh along with her. "Well, it's still beautiful."

"Ah, Mr. Sugg has finally arrived." A male voice says causing me to look over my shoulder.

A lanky, skinny guy was heading towards us. He was holding a small black dog. "Alfie mate," Joe say looking behind him also. They shook hands before Joe looks back at me. "This is Aria, my girlfriend." He holding his arm out, for me to head over which I do.