•FIVE•

Arias POV - Chapter Five.

"Oh, hey there Aria." He says once he turned around.

My heart skipped a beat as I walk closer to the boy. He extends his arms to welcome me into a hug. I obliged and walked into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around my body and rested his head on top of my head. His aftershave was strong but yet smelt so beautiful.

We pulled away from each other. "Shall we go in?" He says pointing towards the cafè. I look back at the little café then back at the tanned boy.

"Uh, it's closing." I tell him as he frowns his eyebrows.

"But it's 1pm. It's slightly early for that, don't you think?" He says.

I let out a tiny laugh. "Yeah, but the manager has some family issues to take care off." I tell him.

He nods. "Okay, well I know another cafè which is cute. We can go there if you like?" He says. I nod. "It's a long walk from here though." He says.

I laugh and look down. "I drive." I tell him.

He gulps. "You drive? Well, that's a something I didn't know about you." He winks.

I walk in front of him as he follows closely behind. "There's alot you don't know about me." I reply while slightly spinning around and sending him a little wink.

---
We arrived at a small cafè. Joe claims he loves to come here and edit since its so silent and the views is beautiful from the window, he claims it calms him.

I was sat at a table closest to the window, Joe went ahead to order some drinks for us both.

I took this opportunity to take a photo of the little cafè on my phone, I quickly edited it and stuck it on instagram.

There was a sudden tap on the table, I look up to the boy stood over me and placing down the mug of coffee. He smiled before taking his seat.

"This place is lovely." I tell him. He smiles before moving his eyes around the building.

"Yeah it is," He says before making eye contact with me and taking a sip of his drink. "So Aria, are you liking London?" He asks.

I nod moving the mug away from my mouth and placing it back on the table. "Yeah, so much different compared to Liverpool." I say.

He nods. "I could tell you was from there, I love your little accent." He smiles.

God that little smile. "Oh shut up, I hate the accent." I say looking down.

I loop my hand around the hot mug as he places his rather larger hand on mine. "Don't hate it, it's cute." He compliments.

I suddenly blush. He keeps his hand on mine. "Your so gorgeous," He says.

I bite my bottom lip. "I want to get to know you." He says running his thumb up and down my knuckle.

"Feelings mutual." I add. His faces softens as he smiles once more.

He leans forward. "How about I take you out tonight? Nice meal and wine, just me and you?" He says.

"I would love that." I say smiling.

"Yeah?" He asks looking shocked. I nod. He smiled. "Okay, I'll pick you up at 6?" He says sitting back in his seat still holding my hand.

"Pick me up?" I raise my eyebrow.

He chuckles. "I drive."

I make a O shape with my mouth. "There's alot you don't know about me." He mocks me.

I laugh. "Wooow!" I giggle.

He smirks at me.

We spend another thirty minutes together just talking about each other, discovering little things about each other.

"I better head home." I tell Joe.

He nods. "Yeah, I need to head somewhere anyway." He says gulping his last bit of coffee.

I stand up while grabbing my phone. "Do you need a lift?" I offer.

He shakes his head while standing up too. "No babe, it's only around the corner. I'll walk you to your car though." He says making a loop with his arm.

I smile and blush as I loop my arm around his. I naturally placed my head in his arm. It just felt normal.

We finally got to my car since we had to park like 4 minutes away from the cafè.

I unloop my arm. "Thanks for walking me to my car and thanks for the coffee." I thank.

He places his hands in his pockets. "Don't mention it. I can't wait to see you later." He says smiling.

"Me neither." I look down at my shoes.

He suddenly put his finger under my chin. "Please don't look down, I love looking into your eyes." He says. I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Go on get in, it's pretty chilly out here." He says opening my car door.

He quickly wraps his arms around my waist and threw mine around his neck. "Text me your address, yeah? And I'll see you tonight." He whispers into my neck.

I nod still resting my head in his neck. We pull away as he kisses my cheek. "See you soon." He kisses it again before letting my get into my car.

I get in and start the engine and put my seat belt on. I wave at him before pulling away and begin driving down the road.

I look in the wind mirror to see him still staring at my car. I smile as I turn the corner to head home.

----------
Instagram: Suggsnap