•THIRTY•

Arias POV - Chapter Thirty.

The sun beamed through the curtains causing my eyes to shoot open at the brightness. I heard soft snores coming from besides me. Joe had his head rested on my shoulder with his mouth slightly open and his arm was wrapped around my waist loosely.

I smile to myself as I brush some of his long hair away from his forehead. He closed his mouth and let out a sigh out of his nose. I begin trying to escape his grip which was a lot easier than I thought.

Joe snaps his arms back to his body while turning the other way. I stand up before pulling the blanket over him a little more.

I walk over to his side of the bed and pick up his shirt from the floor that he wore yesterday and threw it on since I was only wearing my bra and panties. Once the shirt was on, I left the room as silent as possible trying not to wake the birthday boy.

I decided to make me a full English breakfast since it was his birthday. Once I got downstairs I put the radio on very quietly before getting out all of the pans out and the food.

I spent over half an hour cooking food for us both. While the food was cooking, I wrote Joe's birthday card out, and put all of his presents into a one big fancy box. I wrapped a big bow around the box also, and stuck the card between the box and ribbon.

I placed the box on the table on the side Joe always sits.

I finally began dishing the food up and made two glasses of apple juice, I placed them on the table before heading back up the stairs.

I gently knock on the door before letting myself in. Joe was laid on his stomach, scrolling through his phone. He looked up at me and a small smirk appeared on his face.

"Happy birthday gorgeous!" I chime while standing up straight.

He smiles widely before locking his phone. "Thank you, c'mere." He says rolling on to his back. I walk over to the bed before he pulls me on him so I'm straddling his waist, his hands resting on my thighs.

I lean down and kiss his lips. "I made you breakfast."

He smiles before rubbing his hands up and down his face. "Babe, you really shouldn't have." He says putting his hands back down on my thighs.

"Yes I did," I get of him, and stand up straight once my feet was on the floor. "Now come on!!" I say pulling him up by his hand.

He grabs his phone before leaving the bed. We both walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. We walk over to the table and we both sit down. "Please say you didn't buy me anything." He says pointing at the black box.

"I did." I say smiling.

He rubs his face once again. "Aria, why?" He says.

I pick up my fork and begin to eat. "Because it's your birthday," I say chewing my food. "Now open it." I say.

He rolls his eyes before taking the bow of the box and placing it on the other side of the table. He removes the lid to revel his gifts.

I didn't wrap his presents up so, when he moved the lid he could see what the gifts was. His jaw drops. He pulls out the timberlands. "Wow, how did you know I needed some news one?"

I laugh and shrug. "I was literally about to buy theses yesterday." He says with a laugh before placing them back in the box.

He then reaches to a small box and opens it. His jaw dropped even more. "Are you serious?" He says. By now I guessed it was the Gucci watch.

I nod before he jumps out of his seat. He basically runs at me before covering me with thousands of kisses around my face.

I smile. "Alright stop Joe." I laugh. He stops and looks at me before kissing my lips.