•TWENTY FOUR•

Arias POV - Chapter Twenty Four.

"Aria?" I hear a female voice say.

I turn on my heels to see who said my name. "Laura?" I say.

She smiles at me. "Can we talk?" She asks biting her bottom lip.

I half smile. "Yes, of course. Let's go upstairs." I say heading towards our old family home.

When we get inside, Laura greets our mum before she follows me up the stairs to my room. She closes the door as I sit at the end of my bed. She also sits down.

She looks around my room. "How's you and Joe?" She asks making eye contact with me.

I sigh and place Joes hoodie on my bed. "Yeah we are good thank you. We are officially together." I say.

Her eyes widen. "What? Really? I'm so happy for you!" She says with a wide smile.

I squint at her. "Are you though?" I question.

She looks down. "Yes Aria," She looks back up at me. "Look, I know what happened and I acted crazy, but I'm so sorry. I just want you to be happy." She says.

I smile at her. "Do you mean that?" I ask.

She nods. "Of course I do, I just want our relationship back on track. I miss you so much."

I smile. "I miss you too, Laura." I say hugging her tightly.

As we pull away she looks at me with a grin plastered on her face. "So, tell me what's going on with Joe?" She asks.

I grin at just hearing his name. "He took me to America with the boys, you know like Oli, Josh, Caspar and Mikey."

She points at me. "You've met the squad? Have you met the Maynards?" She asks.

I roll my eyes. "Yes, met them all." I laugh.

"Oh my god." She fangirls. She starts breathing heavier before telling me to continue.

I laugh. "Well, he asked me to be his girlfriend at Disney land. Oh my god Laur, it was perfect." I say biting my bottom lip while remembering the moment.

She smiles widely. "Aw! I'm so happy for Aria! Where is he now then?" She asks looking around my room.

"He's gone to Scotland for a few days to finish he's book tour," I sigh. "But he's asked me to move in with him!" I say jumping of my bed.

Laura also jumped of the bed. "Are you serious? Are you ready for that?" She asks.

I cross my arms while nodding. "Yeah I am. I'm going back to London tomorrow to empty our flat." I tell her.

She nods. "Yeah, I'm moving back to London Aria but I'm getting a dorm room at university. Well, I've already got it!" She tells me.

I smile widely. "Oh wow, well done!" I say hugging her. I pull away. "Why don't you come to London with me tomorrow? I'll drop you of at our flat and you can get what you want?"

She nods quickly. "That would be perfect actually, thank you."

I smile and nod. That night we spent together. It was great to have my sister back, we spent the night just taking about everything and anything.