Chapter 4

Louis' POV

"Hey..." Maddie waved looking very sad.

"Hey Maddie. Uhmm... What happened?" I asked, gently pulling her inside.

"Uhmm... I am wondering what happened on Harry?" she asked.

"Why don't you talk to him?" I suggested.

"Can I?" she asked.

"Maybe? Let's go." I said.

We went in the kitchen where the lads are talking.

"Speaking of which...Here's Maddie." I fakely cough.

"Hey." they all said in unison.

"Look there guys... A unicorn." I said, pushing the guys out of the kitchen.

Harry's POV

Maddie sit infront of me while I am rubbing my emerald eyes that's now a red and puffy eyes.

"Harry, what happened?" she asked while holding my hand.

"Uhmm... Its no biggy." I weakly smiled.

"C'mon tell me. We're best friends right?" she said.

FRIENDS?! Thats what all she thinks about us?

"Yeah. I forgot to do something awhile ago." I said.

"What is it?" she asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Uhmm... I forgot that my parents are going here." I lied. I hope she'll believe me.

"Then why are you crying?" she asked, giggling lightly and twirling her hair.

"Uhmm... Mom said that they can't go in here because they have to do something." I grinned.

"C'mon Harry, I am not stupid to believe you. I know that you're lying." she hissed.

"I am just hurt." I simply said but at least it is honest.

"Hurt? How?" she asked, looking for any scratches or damage on me. Gosh!! This girl is desperate to know what's my problems.

"Hurt.. It's inside of me." I said, not giving her an eye contact.

"Say 'Ahhh'" she said with a bit of sarcasm. She gave me look saying 'Really? Why dont you just say it specifically?'.

"Pshhh... Its not inside my mouth. It's inside my heart." I said.

"What! Did you tell the lads?! Do you have an appoinment with the doctor?!" she yelled, while doing some weird hand movements to emphasize what is she saying.

"Noooo... I mean I like you Maddie. The first time we've met when we're still young, I already know that I'll like you when we grow up and we'll be bestfriends until we grow up." I admitted.

"I... Uhm... I need to go." I think I saw a tear rolling down her cheeks. She run and left.

The lads finally showed up.

"Dude... What did you do?" Zayn asked.

"I admit what I feel about her." I said, looking down the floor.

"I am so proud of our lil' Harry." Liam said. 

Maddie's POV

I never felt loved before. I thought people hate me for being such a geek (Not That Geek) in our school but I thought that love only means loving who they are but for them it means that making a relationship with someone.

By the way, I am inside my car right now, sobbing but actually talking with myself right now.

KNOCK...