Chapter 56

Maddie's POV

After hours and hours of interview, we headed back home. Me and Harry went straightly on our hotel room while the others go in theirs.

"When are we going back to London?" I asked, plopping on the couch.

"Aren't you enjoying yourself?" he asked.

"I am." I said, "I haven't tour the whole Las Vegas." I admitted.

"Yeah. Same." he said.

"Any plans today?" I asked.

"Well, I'm hungry." he grinned, showing his famous dimples.

"What do you wanna do then?" I smirked.

"Let's sneak out." he smiled.

"Where are we going?"

"Mcdonalds then a place somewhere." he smirked.

"Mcdonalds? Hm... Okay, not bad." I laughed.

"Let's go?" he smiled.

"Yeah." I nod and grab my phone.

He grab my hand and drag me towards the elevator. "I'm so hungry." he groaned as the elevator slowly moves, "Why the hell does this elevator moves so slowly?!"

"Chill." I laughed. "Bet you're so hungry." I burst out.

And on cue, his stomach grumbles. "Does that answer your question?" he cock his eyebrow.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"I am so like hungry right now and yet this god damn elevator is soo slow." he said in his girly tone.

I put my phone out and open my twitter.

@Maddie_Hollister: Stuck on an elevator with Styles. He said, he was like so hungry @Harry_Styles yeah? xx.

Then on cue the elevator pings, "We're here!" he screamed, "We reach the lobby!"

"I know. I know." I laugh. He grabs my hand and we both hide behind the big pot of plant that is beside the elevator.

"The coast is clear." he whispered.

"Uh... okay?" I giggled. "Wait. Are we walking or are we going to take a cab?" I asked.

"Paul already gave me the keys for the rented car." he wiggle his eyebrows.

"Okay." I grinned.

"Let's go!" I let him drag me like I am a f*cking kite.

"Excuse me."

"Pardon me."

"Sorry!"

We keep on dodging people. I thought he said the coast is clear? We've reached the back part of the hotel and there's a black Range Rover just like Harry's.

"Is this yours?" I asked.

"Nope." he shook his head and open the door for me.

"Thanks." I said and hopped inside while he jog towards the other side of the car.

"Ready?" he stick out his head on the door and grinned.

"Let's go." I whined and he hops in. He started the engine and we both make our way towards the McDonalds.

"How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Feeling about what?" I asked.

"You know..." he grinned, "Nick and stuffs."