Chapter 53

Maddie's POV

I woke up on Harry's bare torso. I froze at that moment. I tried recalling what happened last night. I take a peek under the sheets to see that we're both naked. I turn my back to him, I cussed to myself as I remembered that I need to see Tori at the girl's room.

All of a sudden, a feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. Ugh! How can I get off from this?! I wiggled out from his tight grip but it has no use. "Harry!" I groaned, realizing that I'm already late and this killer headache is making it worse.

"Harry." I groaned, wiggled out from his grip until I feel something poke my ass. It's Harry's! Nevermind.

"I know you feel it." he whispered on my ear. Gosh! His morning voice sounds so sexy, "Morning, babe." he smirked.

"Harry!" I exclaimed, "I need to take a shower."

"I'll come!" he smirked.

"No!" I shooked my head as I snatched the whole duvet to cover my naked body, leaving Harry naked.

"Ahhh!" he shrieked like a girl, "I feel raped." he chuckled.

"Ew! Don't do that again, Harry." I laughed, "You sound so gay."

"Go! Take a shower now!" he stuck out his tongue.

I grab the towel and step inside the shower.

* * *

After taking a shower, I put the towel around me and step out of the shower to see Harry on our bed with a towel around his lower area.

"Hey." I smiled, rummaging through my clothes.

"Hey." he smirked. I pick my white three fourths shirt with blue stripes on it and my high waisted red shorts.

"Harry?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Does this look good on me?" I asked while putting the clothes I pick infront of me.

"Gah!" he screamed, "You look like Taylor Swift."

"Okay?" I pick another outfit. I picked my gray loose sweatshirt with 'Never look back' written on it in cursive and my denim shorts and I pick my red converse.

"Harry?

"Yeah?" he turn his gaze to me.

"Are you going to take a shower?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I need to put on this clothes." I said, waving the clothes on the air.

"Nope. Go on." he smiled.

I thanked him and went inside the shower again, I put on the clothes and then braided my hair on the side and put on a light make-up.

I walk out the shower and saw Harry sleeping on our bed. I smiled while I walk towards him and gently stroke his hair. He smells good even if he don't take a shower yet. He still have the towel around his waist, I stared at him and he really looks so great.

"Done checking me out?"

"Yeah." I winked, "I am so lat-"

Before I can finish my sentence, he lean in to kiss me. "Harry." I said, pulling out from the kiss. I cussed silently when I feel like something hit my head. Then I remember, the killer headache I have.

"Is there a problem?" Harry asked.

"Headache." I sighed.

"Here." he handed me two aspirins and a glass of water.

"Thanks." I smiled and drink it up.

"No prob. Now, I got to take a shower. I smell like sex." he laughed.

"Oh puh-lease." I stuck my tongue out and walk out the room.

"Hey! No goodbye kiss?" he pout, catching up on me on the door.

"You got one awhile ago." and I walk away.

.

.

.

.

As I reached the girl's room, I knocked multiple of times. "Who is it?" I sing-song voice asked. Courtney.

"Maddie." I answered.

All of a sudden, the door swung open. "Maddie!" Courtney gave me a huge hug, "You smell like sex." she whispered.

I blushed, "Can I have some of your perfume?" I grinned.

"Sure." she rolled her eyes and throw the bottle of perfume at me.

I walk farther inside to see Cassey and Tori on the couch and Sarah and Nick on the love seat. Nick has his arms around Sarah's waist. As they both caught my gaze, I rolled my eyes.

"Someone's late." Cassey nudged me on the side while I sat between her and Tori.

"Oohh..." Tori sniff me, "Someone also smelled like she has a wild night." she smiled.

"It's a hickey or a bruise!" Courtney sing, "Last Friday Night!"

I glared at them, "Tell us what happened?!" they all said in unison.

"Nothing." I force a smile, "Why you call us?" I asked Tori.

"Stop changing the subject." Tori chuckled at my attempt.

All of a sudden, a knock on the door cutted our little arguement.

"I'll get it!" Courtney chirped, "Maddie!"

"What?"

"Your knight and shining armor is here!" she shrieked.

"Who?" I asked, "Whoever he is let him in."

Then, Harry came walking in. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"You forgot this." he gave me the necklace he gave.

"Aw.. Thanks." I cooed.

"No problem," he winked, "See you later, babe." he smirked while I growled.

"Babe!" Tori clapped, "You won't fangirl?" she asked as Harry leaves.

"No." I shook my head, "Do I need to? Why? Is the prince coming?"

"Ha-ha." they rolled their eyes.

"Anyways," Tori started, "I called all of you because... Drum roll please!"

"Turlurlurlurlur!" Cassey said.

"Maddie's magazine's out!" she waved the magazine on the air.

"Yay! Let me see!" I grab the magazine and look at the cover. It's me and Nick. Ugh!

"Isn't it good?"

"I look okay." I shrugged and gave her the magazine back.

"Okay?! Okay?!" she exclaimed, "Never mind."

* * *

The next hours, they kept talking while I just sat there. "Maddie..." Nick's shadow was blocking my figure.

"What?" I growled.

"Can we talk?" he begged.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and followed him out so.

Hope this all turn out to be good...