Chapter 47

Maddie's POV

Nick was sitting on the love seat next to Sarah and somehow, it makes my blood boil. I am jealous. I shouldn't be. I trust him. I trust him so much it hurts. I love him. I shouldn't be jealous. Sarah is my best friend.

But, the way they look at each other makes me want to grab Sarah's eyeball off (Seriously, even if she's my bestie). Right now, they were laughing and talking.

"Maddie, you know. There's a place called Earth. You should try to go there." Brittany laughed.

I shooked my head lightly, "Oh shut up." I stuck my tongue out, "Help me pick a shirt."

"Let's go!"

***

I led her inside my walk-in closet, "Holy shiz! This is wonderful!" she exclaimed, she opened the drawer which contains all my accesories, "I know this!" she held my diamond earring and necklace, "You wore this last Kid's Choice Award, right?" I smiled then nodded.

I opened the first huge cabinet which contains my dresses, then I opened the next cabinet which contains all my shirts, then I opened the last cabinet which contains all my shorts or pants. I also opened the cabinet which has all the kind of shoes I have.

"Holy Molly!" Brit exclaimed, "This is amazing!"

Brittany started rummaging through my closet and she held my blue flowy crop top and my high waisted black shorts and my new black ankle high boots.

"Here." she gave them to me as she again, opened the drawer which contains my sunglasses and she also opened the drawer that has all my accesories. She's been eyeing my diamond earring and necklace and my pearl necklace for a long time now.

I started to put on the clothes, I half curled my blonde hair and put on a make up. I look over at Brittany and she is smiling while rummaging through my accesories.

I walk towards her, "Oh, I'm sorry. Your accesories are just so cute and you wore some of them on your photoshoot, interviews and even the award nights." she said, putting the diamond earring and necklace back and also the pearl necklace.

"It's okay," I smiled as I grab the accesories she's been eyeing awhile ago, "Here. Have them."

"Seriously?!" she squeaked.

"Yes. I really don't use it." I said.

"Thank you very much!" she clapped, hugging me

"No problem." I hugged her back.

***

As we went downstairs, Nick is sitting on the couch talking to Bry.

"Let's go!" I smiled.

"Ok, we're gonna get going now." Nick patted Bry on his back.

"Let's go." he smiled, grabbing my hand and intwining it with his.

"Look bro, Maddie gave it to me." she grinned.

"Awww..." he cooed.

He led us on his car and Brit sitted on the back while I am in the passenger's seat. Nick started to drive towards his mom place.

I put my earphones on and leaned on the window.

I'd like to say we gave it a try.

I'd like to blame it all on life.

Maybe we just weren't right.

But that's a lie.

That's a lie.