Chapter 31

Maddie's POV

One day later...

I woke up extra early, I forgot today's the big day. Today's the competition for the cheerleading and today, we're gonna wear that cute cheerleading uniform all day.

I quickly showered, I put my hair in a ponytail and wear my uniform, I put on some light make up and wear my rubber shoes.

I grab my bag and my phone and went downstairs to see Brandon.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked.

"I don't know." he shrugged his shoulders, "Looking good." he chuckled.

I playfully punch his arms, "You're weird, well I got to go now." I wave, walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Bus stop." I said.

"No, you're riding with me right?" he begged, I gave in, he's just so cute-- wait, shut up Maddie.

"Ok fine." I raised my both hand in defeat.

He clapped, "Perfect! Let's go." he said.

"Wait, what about your parents?" I asked.

"They went to work." he shrugged, "Now let's go."

"Ok sir." I saluted.

***

We reached the school in no time, of course there were kids all over the entire school. Some keep on glancing towards our direction while Brandon keeps on giving them the evil glance.

"Why are they looking?" I asked, putting on the varsity jacket on my shoulders.

"Probably because I can see your butt from here, your skirt is too short." he chuckled.

"Of course its short." I said in my 'duh' tone.

He quickly take off the jacket on my shoulders and tied it on my waist, some guys groaned.

"See." he said, "they can also see your butt." he laughed.

"Oh shut up." I playfully punched his shoulders, "Well, I am gonna go to the gymnasium, that's where the competition will be held." I said.

"Yeah and everyone's watching." he said.

"What?!" I exclaimed, stopping on my tracks.

"Duh, its our school of course everyone's gonna watch." he said, "Now, go practice." he pushed me inside the gymnasium where my teams where practicing.

"Maddie!" Matilda screamed.

"Hey." I waved, putting down my bag.

"Are you feeling ok now?" she asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Are you sure you can do it?" she asked, again.

"Yeah, I'll try my best." I gave her an assuring smile.

"Good." she clapped her hands together. "Well, we better practice now before the other teams would barge in here." she chuckled.

"Yeah." we said in unison and Matilda started playing the music and we practiced.

***

Just in time as we finished practicing, some teams of cheerleaders from different schools were gathering already, our schoolmates were also barging in and since the gymnasium was quite big, all of us can watch.

I sighed heavily, sitting at the corner makes me bored. I've decided to open my instagram, I have 763 followers.

I took a photo of my feet, I put a caption on it, #selfeet :)