Chapter 36

Maddie's POV

Brandon? Why is he here?

"Brandon!" I screamed, he isn't looking good... He's fuming, until I realize that Harry's arm is around me.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Dude, remember us?" Louis chimmed in.

He ignored him and grab my wrist, "Guys! I'll just see you around! Bye!" I screamed.

He shoved me inside his car and shut the door, loudly making me flinch.

"B-brandon?" I asked but he ignored me and drove on the opposite direction of our house, he's taking me at his place. Hope this will all turn out to be fine.

Harry's POV

Brandon, he's jealous seeing my arms around his girlfriend.

"I can't believe we saw her again!" Louis put his hands up.

"Uh... Guys, I'm still here." Courtney said, "We're going now."

"Wait! What's Maddie's number?" Niall asked.

She gave us Maddie's number and went away with her friends.

"Brandon huh?" Liam said, "He's an actor right?"

"Yeah. And he seems jealous." Zayn chuckled.

"Who wouldn't be? With a guy's arms around his girlfriend?" Niall asked.

"Well, hope Brandon will treat her well, he seems mad." Zayn said.

"Yeah." I nodded, "Well, where do you want to go?!" I grinned.

"Yay! Party!" Niall jumped and we shoved ourselves at our van and we're going at the club!

Maddie's POV

As we reach Brandon's place, he angrily went out and I followed him.

"Why are you so jealous?!" I shouted.

"That Harry guy has his arms around you?! And where are you going?" he screamed.

"Brandon! They're our highschool classmates! Don't make it a big deal!" I screamed, "When I am at your shooting for a movie and you'll kiss that Phoebe girl. Did I get mad? No! Because I know its for the movie! I know you're working hard for your career. Even though I got jealous I didn't got mad." I screamed.

"Then where are you going?! At their house?! To what? Have fun?!" he screamed.

"Is that really what you think of me? A slut? Brandon! My friends keep on telling me you've been cheating on me but I didn't mind then even if there's a photo of you and Phoebe entering a hotel!" I cried, "Screw you and your Phoebe!" I slapped him.

"You should've done that." he pinned me in his wall angrily and tightened the grip on my wrist.

"Please don't do this..." I cried, he gently let go of my hand.

"Sorry." he wipe the tears streaming out. I shook my head.

"Sorry Brandon." I shook my head.

I went out to see some paps with their cameras. What? How did they get in here?

"Maddie! Maddie! We heard screaming. What happened?"

"Are you crying? Did Brandon hurt you?"

"What happened to your wrist? Why is it swollen?"

I covered my face and continue to walk away unti I realize I don't have my car. Urgh! I found a coffee shop and I entered it, since the little bell above the door rings, it caught the attention of everybody and they have their eyes glued on me.