Chapter 39

Brandon's POV

I started kissing Phoebe like how I kiss Maddie, I hope this 5 minutes will be over.

As soon as the kiss was over, the director shouted a 'Cut' and says that we're all good, except that I am trying to eat Phoebe not kiss her. I ignore them and walked towards my manager since the last minute I saw her talking to my girlfriend.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She? Who?" she cocked her eyebrow.

"Maddie.."

"Oh, I don't know. I was talking to the director." she said and continued on talking to the director.

I groaned and started to walk around, trying to find my lost girlfriend.

Maddie's POV

I was at the balcony of the building, looking out at the very beautiful view.

"I knew you'd be here." a pair of arms were wrapped around me.

"Brandon?" I smiled.

"Yep. Its me." he grinned.

"How'd you find me?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I just feel bored. That's all." I lied.

"Are you sure?" he asked, "Aren't you jealous?"

"I am." I blushed.

"Aww... It's ok. I love you." he smiled.

"Love you too." I said, I gave him a quick peck on his lips but he deepened it.

"Mhm... Not here." I moaned.

He frowned, "Fine." he pout.

"Don't pout!" I scolded but then, he pouted even more.

I covered my face with my hands, "Let's go home now?" he asked.

"I'm going back at my house though." I said.

"But you don't need to!" he frowned.

"I need to especially that I have a month of photoshoot at One Direction's house that will start tomorrow." I sighed.

"I don't have time to come!" he pouted.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Don't ever wear a bikini." he scold.

"But its theme is 'summer'. So, I need to wear some short things." i shrugged.

"That's not fair! Urgh!" he stomped.

"Its ok." I sighed.

"No it's not." he pouted.

"There you are!" someone exclaimed.

I turn around to see Phoebe, "We need to be at the conference room because the interviewers were there." she smirked and tangled herself to Brandon.

"Yeah, I know. I'll just catch up." he said.

"Come on. I'm sure you two aren't talking on a very important thing right?" she fake smile, completely ignoring the fact that Brandon wants her to go away.

"Yeah. Brandon, I'll see you later." I smiled, holding his hand assuringly.

"Are you sure?" he asked, I nodded.

"We'll just catch up later, ok?" he asked, I nod.

"There's no later, love." Phoebe smiled, "We have a late night interview." she continued.