Chapter 23

Maddie's POV

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I opened my eyes and shut the annoying alarm clock.

I groaned and roll over but someone is there, looking at me with his blue eyes.

I quickly stood up and walk towards the bathroom to take a shower. Gosh! Its school days again.

I took a shower and quickly change in a white jeans, my turquiose sleeveless shirt with a studded collar and my black pumps, I straighten my hair and put a make-up.

I walked downstairs and saw them looking at me.

"Morning!" Liam greeted.

"Where's Harry?" these words slip out of my mouth.

Zayn chuckled, "Outside."

My feet can't help it so I just let them do their work.

"Harry?" I asked as I saw him sitting in the stairs of the front porch.

"Yeah?" he smiled at me. I sit with him and put my head in his shoulders.

"I'm sorry." I squeaked.

"It's not your fault. Don't worry about it." he smiled.

"Erm, can I ride with you up to our school?" I asked.

"Sure. Let's go?" he asked, brushing off the dirts on his pants.

"Ok." I nodded, I forgot I am wearing white jeans. There's might be a lot of dirt by now.

Harry laughed, "You're pants looks nasty." he laughs as he points on my pants at the back.

"Wow, thanks." I commented. Suddenly I feel his huge hands slapped my butt, repeatedly.

"Ow!" I whined.

"Sorry, but if you go to school with that nasty pants, they'll surely laugh at you." he chuckled.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Let's go!" I grab his arms and dragged him in his car.

"This will he interesting." I mumbled.

As we reached our school, Harry parked his car then we go out.

People asked me if it hurts to be hitted by a car. Of course its hurts.

"So, we're so early. Where are we going now?" Harry asked, holding my things but I insisted.

"Cafeteria?" I asked, smiling at him as he tried to get my things.

"Maddie!" I heard Courtney scream. I turn my head towards her direction and she is with Bry.

"Courtney!" I screamed, running towards her to gave her a bone crashing hug.

"I heard you got hit by a car!" she exclaimed, I nodded.

"Are you alright?" Bry asked.

"Yup, never better!" I smiled. "So, where are you two up to?" I asked.

"Nothing much." Courtney grinned. "Where's Niall?" she asked.

"Oh, he's at home." I answered. Harry walked up beside me.

"So, where are you two up to?" Courtney mocked me.

"Well, just to stop by my locker and the guidance office to check how's the chatterbox is going then straightly to the cafeteria." I replied.

"Oh well, good luck. See you later!" Courtney exclaimed, hugging me.

"Bye." Bry grinned, hugging me also.

"So, you heard me. Can we go to my locker now?" I asked.

"Sure." he nodded.

We chit chat while we're walking towards my locker.

"OMG! Maddie, I heard you were hit by a car!" Jess exclaimed, fanning herself. "I thought you were dead already." she said. "I wish you're dead."

I think she didn't notice Harry behind me, "What is it you're saying?" Harry asked.

"Oh hi Harry! I didn't see you there." she batted her eyelashes. "How are you Harry?"

Whenever she says Harry, it sounded like Herry or Hairy. I almost chuckled at my own crazy thought but I decided to just cough it off.

"I'm ok." Harry replied, nonchalantly.

"Did you know that I am one of the top 10 in the Chatterbox." she bragged.

"I know, Maddie too." he smiled.

I decided to leave them alone, I opened my locker and a letter come out.

Hey Maddie :)... Go to guidance office and ask for a box with pink ribbon on it. Its for you. I heard that you were hit by a car, I'll pick you up later. 10 sharp. Xx.

***************

So, who do you think send her message? Hmm... Comment the person you think send it :)..

Love lots guys ^^

-Mack °_°