Chapter 51

Nick's POV

"I am so dead." Sarah shook her head.

"Yeah. I know." I sighed, "We should've told her about it." I groaned.

"Let's explain it to her." Sarah suggested.

"How?"

"I know! Maybe she's at the hotel we're staying in." she said.

"She's with you in a hotel room?" I asked.

"No." she shooked her head, "She's at the same room with Harry."

"Let's go!" I dragged her on a cab and we teach her the direction of the hotel.

We reached the hotel after an hour. I paid the cab driver and Sarah led me to the floor where their rooms are.

"Here." she pointed at the brownish door, "It's Maddie and Harry's room." she said.

Maddie's POV

My phone beeps repeatedly. I forgot that I alarmed it so we won't be late. I tried getting up but as soon as I realize that Harry's arms were wrapped on my waist and we're actually facing each other.

"Harry." I shake him lightly.

"Harry..." I said, shaking him a bit hard but all I get is a groan from him.

"Wake up." I shake him repeatedly. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"Okay, okay. I'm up." he chuckled.

"Let's get ready!" I sing-song, "I am so excited."

"I can tell..." he smirked, his arms and hands supporting his weight.

I gave him a quick peck on his lips and I know he's not expecting it and to be honest, I don't expect it too. "Let's go!" I clapped.

I put on the pink sleeveless button up shirt with studs on the collar, a black jeans and the gray ankle high boots. I curl the end of my blonde hair and put on a make-up. I grab my phone and the tickets and plop on the bed while waiting for Harry. I turn on the tv until a knock from the door scared me. I opened the door to see Nick.

"What?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm-"

"Sorry. I know." I sighed, "Please Nick, not now. Maybe you could argue with me tomorrow but please, not today." I sighed.

"Okay." he nodded.

"By the way," I digged into my pockets for the 2 tickets on the concert, "Here's the ticket. Give the other one to Sarah. Have fun." I said and slam the door.

"Who's that?" Harry asked as he enter the room in his black tight jeans, a black button up shirt that has a 2 undone buttons and his boots, "Take a picture of it so it'll last long." he smirked.

I run towards him and gave him a hug, "Goodluck." I mumbled on his chest.

"Thanks." he smirked, "Got to go. See you there." he winked, leaning in to meet my lips.

We both share a passionate kiss not until his phone rings. I pulled away, "Answer it." I said.

"No." he pouted.

"Bye Harry." I waved and left the room without another word. I walk towards Courtney's room which reminds me. Sarah also stays there. I knock multiple times and Cassey opened the door.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "You look wonderful."

"We all look wonderful." I smiled.

* * *