Chapter 15

Niall's POV

I can't let her go by herself only, I don't care how much she hates me now, all I want is her safety.

She stays quiet for a very long time until I decided to make a conversation.

"Ermm, are you gonna call me when you need a ride back home?" I asked, making more tension between us.

"4 words. Don't. Talk. To. Me." she said, plainly.

"C'mon. Its not like you don't want me to see that guy. Why is he your secret boyfriend?" I asked, tightining the grip on the steering wheel.

"Don't make a huge deal about it Niall." she exclaimed. "Its that really what you think on me? A slut? A whore?"

"No, its not like that--"

"I don't need your explanation." she said, then went out of the car as soon as we reach the destination.

Maddie's POV

What the hell is wrong with Niall? I mean is that really what he thinks about me?

No, maybe he's just jealous.

Why are you talking back at me?

Becausee... I am your mind. (cue sticking out tongue).

I enter the café and immediately saw Bry. I walk up to him and greeted him.

"Hello!" I cheered with my very odd voice.

He jumps slightly in his seat, "Wow, you scared me." he comments as I slide in the empty chair.

"Thanks, that's how I greet people." I joked.

"So, how are you?" he asked.

"I'm fine. I am actually joining the chatterbox contest on our school." I said.

"Cool. I actually have a surprise for you." he smiled widely.

"What is it?" I asked, confusion was coming in through my entire mind.

"You'll see tomorrow." he grins.

"Well, that's a bummer." I fakely pout.

Niall's POV

I actually followed Maddie just incase. I immediately saw her laughing and talking to some guy.

"Hi sir. May I take your order?" a pretty girl asked me. She has blonde curly hair, she's wearing a jeans and a hanging shirt along with turquoise shoes.

"N-no... Thanks." I smiled.

"Ok, just call me when you decided to order." she winked and walked away but she's only a few meters away from me.

"Yes, sure." I heard Maddie's voice coming closer. I cover my face with the... uhm... tissue? No!... Spoon? No!.... Aha! The menu!.

"They're gone." I heard someone said. I look up and I saw the girl a while ago.

"How did you know I am hiding away from them?" I asked, amusement covers my face.

"Its obvious." she chuckled.

Minutes later...

I just forgot that I am here because of Maddie, now I am hanging out with Molly.

Maddie's POV

Me and Bry just went in the beach and watch the sunset then after that he decided to take me home.

When I got home, there was few people partying and music blast through every corner.

"Hey!" Louis screamed through loud music.