Arrival

(This story was inspired by twitchy_squeaky and RP_Addict )
Friday The 13th, 2016
It was one late Friday night. You know? Doing stupid things. But I wasn't alone. My three friends were with me. At least I thought they were. They always pushed and hit on me. This night for some reason jumped me. "Those cowards." I whispered to myself. I'll get them at school. I walked home and went to sleep.
~2 days later~
"YES I FINALLY GET TO GO TO SCHOOL!" I thought to myself with a psychotic smile on my face. I had a knife hidden in my bag. I wore a black hoodie and some clown mask but that's for when I'm at school. I tried to wear different shoes and pants. I didn't want to be identified. And my "friends" were gonna die today. When I got to school they were all there. At this point the knife was in my pocket. I kicked elmer('S GLUE XD) into a gate. I didn't want to end him just by stabbing him so I threw him to the ground and kicked him in the throat. Now Kevin. Kevin always talked but couldn't do anything. So with Kevin I stabbed him in the stomach. Then I threw him to the floor and pulled his stomach out. Angelo was last. I only wanted to intimidate him. He was always kinda nice to me. So I said in a low voice "DON'T TELL A THING!" I needed to flee. So I ran into the woods. When I bumped into a big gray thing I passed out.
~1 day later~
"Where am I? This sure isn't home... " I walked out of the room and wandered around to find out where I was at. I got to a living room of some sort and there were a bunch of people with costumes on. "Anyone know the way out?" They all turned to me. They were confused. Some were bloody but they didn't approach or anything. I found it! The tall guy. "I'm slenderman. And this is the Slender mansion."

I KNOW I MAKE SUPER SHORT
CHAPTERS I'M NEW TO MAKING BOOKS!