The Blizzard

~~Smiley POV 11 P.M. ~~
I crashed at around 5 in the morning. I woke up in the bathtub with Jane. My head was pounding and all that I could remember from yesterday was drinks and loud music. My mask was off and I got very uncomfortable from this. I shook Jane awake and we went downstairs. I searched frantically for my mask but couldn't find it. Fuuuuck. I searched the bathroom and my room but there was nothing. I grew angry from this. I went to painters room and asked him about it. "I've got it. I saw it laying around and picked it up." He got it from a drawer and handed it to me. I thanked him and went to Jane's room. "Hey Jane. You... wanna go for a night walk?"
She said yes and I put on three hoodies. I put my mask on and then I put all of my hoods on.

~~12 A.M.~~
Me and Jane walked out of the woods and into the cold, street light lit city road. "Jane, what did the purge do to make you like me?" "I don't know. It was like some weird connection. Around you I felt weird but, liked it." We walked down the street and it started drizzling. The rain was cold but..... we kept walking. I grabbed Jane and held her close "You cold?" I asked knowing that she might hit me for messing with her like this. "You need a hoodie?" I asked in a mocking way. She wasn't answering. I think she's a bit mad. I took one of my hoodies off and gave her one. She took it and then she pushed me to the ground. "That wasn't nice at all." The rain stopped and after a few more minutes it started snowing. It snowed a lot. We started to walk back and as the minutes flew by the snow was more violent.
~~1:18 A.M.~~
Jane and I ran into the house and slammed the door when we were in.
~~A bit later~~
Me and my friends all gathered in the living room. We signed into Netflix but couldn't decide what to watch. Eventually, we settled on Stranger Things. After about two episodes the power went off. We were all spooked by it. Goddamn it.
"We should totally like check that out." Clockwork said. We agreed and all decided to go check the circuit breakers. (Yes. BREAKERS!)
We'd put on the clothes to go out, and distributed the flashlights and all went to check the breakers.

Me and BP checked one of the breakers and it turned out that the wires were CUT! We headed back and waited for someone. I turned around to make conversation and realised that Painter wasn't here. I waited a minute for him and went to look for him. What the hell....? I trudged through the snow to look for him but found nothing. I caught onto what was going on. Someone or something was trying to take us out. And by the looks of it, they're good.

I walked around and tried to to find someone or something that could help me find BP. No one was here. It was only I in the house. I ran to my room and got my phone. I called Wrench. No signal.
That right there confused me. I had all bars of signal yet, none of my texts or calls would go through. I locked my room up and shut all of the blinds and things like that to make it seem like I wasn't there. I played around on my phone for a while. I became more worried about the others over time. I played games on my phone and tried to wait it off. I heard zombie like groaning and there was a small banging noise. I lifted my blinds and saw an unbearable sight. It was a skeleton with flesh hanging off of the sides of its head. And one thing that distributed me the most was that the skeleton was smiling. Ear to ear. I quickly shut the blinds and started hyperventilating. After I calmed down I tried to leave my room. There was another skeleton. I gathered up every bit of fear and paranoia I had before and threw it out the window. I pushed the skeleton to the wall and ran like hell out of the house. I ran through the woods and didn't look back.
~~A random amount of time later~~
I can't run anymore. I reached my old town. I went to my foster family's house and tried to go in. Locked. I climbed up to the window and tried to open it. It was jammed. I had to hit the snow that was on it off and after it opened. I climbed in and looked around my old room. I looked through the stuff and found my tablet. I took it and went through it. I had all of my apps. Kik, Skype, etc. I'd just started thinking that things would be okay until the soft banging started again. My eyes widened and I quickly jumped out of the window. I quickly got up and started running. I realised a thick wall of fog and jumped through. I felt excruciating pain and then jumped up. I was in my room. Goddamn. That was weird. A black hooded figure stood over me and said "Gotcha bitch!" And took off the hood. It was The Puppeteer and he called Slender into the room. "We're ready to go back now."

When I returned the Creepypastas told me that they put me in the dimension of a Creepypasta it was called Colorado Fishing Trip. They had The Rake cut the power quite literally and they had all went to this dimension and watched me as I did what I did. I've gotta admit, they did good.