The First Kill

Once I woke up I saw my door barricaded. It was then that I remembered last night. Oh.....last night. It was so crazy. But I couldn't think about this forever. I unblocked the door and it was Bloody Painter standing right there. "Going somewhere?" He said really creeping me out. "Yeah I'm gonna go get something to eat." I said awkwardly. But he didn't seem to care. He dragged me to the end of the hallway I didn't really know what he was doing so I followed. He led me to Elmer's house. I didn't understand. I'd already beat him half to death. What else could I do to him? Bloody Painter handed me a knife and said "You know what to do." He wanted me to kill him. "No! I'm not killing him he's my friend!" I snapped. "Would a friend beat you up and leave you for dead?" Once he said that I had really thought about it. And I wanted to go through with it. I climbed down his chimney for about two seconds and fell. Unluckily they were burning the wood at the bottom. Also his family was on the couch. So I savagely ran around trying to find Elmer but with no luck. I ran to his room and there he was. Jeff was stabbing him repeatedly. Once he saw me he jumped out of the window.
It's not like he wasn't going to die but I'd still wanted to do it. After a few minutes I jumped out of the window and walked back to the slender mansion.
Once I walked in I yelled "JEFF!"
But no one answered.
I ran to his room and tried to kick the door in. Except the door was locked and I flew back. Once I hit the wall I knew he was hiding. I ran into the door and fell after the impact. "How strong can this door be?" I turned the knob and the door opened.
I took a nice, long facepalm. But Jeff wasn't there. "FORGET IT I'LL KILL A PERSON WHO DESERVES IT LATER!" I ran to my room and went to bed.
~~4.28 hours later~~
There was a knock on my door. Once I opened it I saw painter. I already knew what he was going to ask.
I quickly said "Had to chase Jeff." In a tired,mundane tone. I walked to Jeff's room and opened the door.
He said "YEAH I TOOK THE KILL BIATCH WHATCHA GONNA DO?"
All I did was stare calmly.
I stared for minutes.
I walked up to Jeff and stared into his soul. And for minutes I stared. And for stared I minutes.
Once I came to reality I choose to uppercut Jeff. I turned back to jump kick him but fell out of the window and into the back of the mansion. I lied there for a little and said "I need to really get to this kill." to myself. I raced through the woods to find myself at my worst enemies house. His name? Johnathan Fuentes. I went full Assassin's Creed style and climbed to his window. I jumped through the window and fell on the floor. He sat there in shock for a few moments. He balled his fists up and walked toward me. I picked up the biggest shard I could find and walked forward. I threw it and sideswiped him. Was my luck going to end here? I picked up a lot more and only got him with two shards. His left arm and right leg. I kicked him to the wall and did the most gruesome thing I could think of. Once he was too weak I kneeled down and punched his skull repeatedly until it gave in. I walked home and fell into a trap. It was a hole covered by leaves and branches.

How did I fall for it?
~3 seconds later~
I'M TRAPPED I'LL NEVER oh wait I have my phone I can call slendyboi.
Once he answered I yelled "SLENDY I'M TRAPPED TELEPORT ME TO MY ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!"
He didn't answer but teleported me into my room. I fell on the floor and screamed "DAMNIT SLENDER!!" I crawled into bed and went to sleep!