The Flight Back... Kinda...

I walk into the jet with my things. This sucks. I don't wanna leave this place but I guess I've got to. Me and Jane sat next to each other. Toby came up dressed up as a maid with a bunch of make-up on "Sir, Madame may I interest you in some champagne?" "Yes!" I said and Toby gave me the whole bottle. I took it and and quickly started chugging it. I passed out not much later.

~~3 hours later~~
*Punch* "WAKE UP SMILEY PLEASE!!" I heard people yelling. "Am I this important to you guys?" I asked while half asleep. They all nodded yes. My attention shot to my arm. It had been bitten. "Uuummm... Slender can teleport us?" I asked but Toby quickly said "He's in a deeeep sleep" I looked. "And there's a snake bite on his goddamn leg." I thought while looking at his ripped pants. Dammit.
I turned on my phone and tried to make the plane fly up. I pressed the button and the power went out. "I think I did something wrong." I announced. The plane quaked violently and I fell. That's all I can seem to remember right now. Everything else is just blackness and silence.

~~5 minutes later~~
"Smiley! Please wake up!!!" I heard Toby say. I opened my eyes and saw the lower half of the plane falling down. Holy shit. I saw everyone near me. "This is a terrible situation." I heard the pastel man say. I personally didn't care about the situation. Only about the safety of my family. The family of misunderstood people and other creatures. The family that took me in when I was a fugitive..... I guess I still am. I snapped out of my thoughts and remembered my situation. How can I help? I looked to my phone and was able to hack it. I hacked it and it started going a bit faster. We elevated a little bit. *blackout*

~~...~~
I woke up and slowly heard "We're losing him." Along with a flatline. I opened my eyes and sat up. *Gasps* "Y/N... You're alive.? How..." Bloody Painter said. I ignored him and looked around. My heart monitor was on flatline. "I don't know. I don't exactly feel any pain right now." I said. "I am really.... Tir...-"

~~Bloody Painter POV~~
Smiley passed out. We need to help him. He's slowly dying. I can sense it.
We need to help him...