The Loud Way

Hmmmm. You've chosen the loud way. There wasn't much of a choice but yeah...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wake up you worm." I could hear a deep voice say. I sat up and saw a guard at the cell door. I sat up and he'd said "Come on." I got up and made my way down the block with the guard following me. *sigh* I made it to the lunchroom and got in line for the slop they were going to serve.
~~The Family No POV~~
"Ok, everyone. Smiley is in jail. And we have to break him out. Any ideas on how to approach the break out? " Slenderman asked. Everyone looked around at each other. (All at once) "THE LOUD WAY!!" Slendy sighed and teleported us to Alcatraz. "Alrighty. So, we need to get smiley. You may kill all of the people you wish and cause as much chaos as you want. Now go!" Slendy announced. Everyone ran off.

~~Well hello there you.... I see you're enjoying the loud way so far. Well... You can continue reading.~~
~~Bloody Painter~~
I ran to all of the cells and looked inside. No one. This place is empty. "What the fuck is going on?" I thought. I searched all around but found nothing or no one. What the hell? I ran to the place we entered at and waited for other people.
~~Smiley POV~~
"Tell me why they're here!" The warden demanded, and punched me again. I fell to the ground with a bloody face and muttered "Go off yourself." After he picked me up I spit in his face. "After the shit I've been through, this is nothing." I said to the warden.
~~No POV~~
The creepypastas ran around searching for smiley. They didn't find Smiley. If they had, we wouldn't be talking. Well, I wouldn't be narrating.
~~Smil.3y POV~~
"Come on out, you little shit!" A guard pulled out one of my teeth with pliers. I spat on the  guard and he continued hitting me. "Now. Tell us who's upstairs and why." I did nothing.
~~Zalgo POV~~
We put the explosives on the perimeter and got ready for them to blow. I had the controller and asked "Ready to fuck some shit up?" Without getting an answer I pressed the button. The view was beautiful. The place went up in flames. I'd never seen a beauty like it. I dove underwater and swam around in search of Smiley. I found bodies floating but not of him. And for it being a prison, there were no checker or orange jumpsuits. What the hell? I looked through the bodies and found Smileys quick. I grabbed it and swam to the surface . We had someone check his pulse. It was really weak but was still there. Slendy teleported him back to the mansion. We all had a lot of work to do. And tons of havoc to wreak.

~~No one~~
The Creepypastas split up and all started to shoot and blow shit up. I won't only say this. You get the POV's boiiii!
~~Bloody Painter POV~~
I walked into a gas store and shot up the walls and roof. I took the snacks and drinks and ran out.
~~Jeff POV~~
I went to a pay phone and called the police. I told them that there was a shooting and they sent someone out. When the cops wondered to the block I was on I took my pistol out and shot at the car. They quickly got out and tried to make me put the gun down. I aimed the gun near one of the cops and the other one pulled out her gun. I shot at the ground and started running.

~~Smiley POV~~
My vision was very blurry. I wiped my eyes and started looking around and saw my room. I took my mask and went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and I saw that it was bruised and scratched up. I guess I'll have to wear my mask for a while. I started walking around and saw that the mansion was empty except for that one girl. "Hey, you're ummm.....-" "Alexa." "Yeah, hey. Where is everyone?" I asked. "Uhh. They're..... out on a killing spree." I wasn't surprised. "Oh. I think I'll be up to my room." I went into he kitchen and saw a few refrigerators. There was one that was labeled "human food". I opened it up and thought that I saw the best possible thing ever. I didn't get pulled into it from the beauty and got me some pizza rolls. I heated them up and took them to my room. I looked out of the window and watched the rain fall down. I liked the rain and just watched and ate. I guess I'll wait for those guys to get back.

~~Jane POV~~
I stabbed civilians and started to sing "It's beginning to look a lot like MURDER!" I looked around and had seen what I did and started thinking about how carried away I got. "Goddamn that's a lot of dead people. Can't blame myself though. I AM a serial killer." I thought

~~Slenderman POV~~
I teleported to all of the people out killing and brung us all to the middle of a highway. There were cop cars and helicopters all around. We fended off the cops and all at once, we put up our middle fingers and teleported away. We were all in the living room and we're happy for what we'd done.

~~Smiley POV~~
I heard voices downstairs and went down to discover that my friends were back. I ran to BP and we fist bumped. The whole house parties all night.