Casanova

I woke up after that night. I freshened up and put on *PREFERRED CLOTHING*. I went downstairs and ate me some breakfast. I tracked down Slendy and asked him to teleport me to my old room. He obliged and teleported me to to it. I went to what I remember my tablet being at and found it there. I took it and found my way out through the window. I walked back to the house happily. When I got back to the house I tracked slenderman down again. This time I asked him to teleport me to where I stayed in Croatia. He happily obliged and dropped me off there. I called Wrench and asked him where I could find him. He told me that he'd be at a shop called "Gary's Games & Glory" (The hackerspace in WD2) I searched it up and took an Uber to the place.

Wrench was inside at one of the tables and said "Sup bro!" happily and hugged me. "Hey man. I will need the tools to hack on this here tablet." Wrench's eye emotions changed from X X to  ^ ^ and he said "I love doing this." "Awesome! We should grab a coffee and and go back to HQ. I started walking out of the store and wrench tilted his head and said "Where ya going?" And when I turned back his eyes showed ? ?. I told him to the HQ and he grabbed my arm and dragged me to the back of the place. There was a pin coded door and he put in a cod and the door opened. I walked in and he said "We updated! I call this beauty the Hackerspace."

 My eyes widened in amazement

My eyes widened in amazement. It was beautiful. There was this one chick leaned onto a whatever the hell. "Smiley, Sitara, Sitara, Smiley." And we walked up to this dude with a green hoodie on and he said "Josh, Smiley, Smiley, Josh." And we walked over to a 3D printer and he said "This here is my baby. It can print almost ANYTHING. But, we print guns and gadgets with it. Now, I want you to print the 4Noobs Pistol and an RC Jumper." I went to the touch screen and selected the weapons section and chose the 4Noobs pistol. I took it and looked at it from different angles and put it into my magical pocket. After that I mad the jumper. I tested the controls on my laptop and phone. Worked good. "Now, we shall see HoratiOOOOOOO!" Wrench started sniffling and ran off. I wandered what that was and went to another dude that was dressed REALLY strange. I asked who he was and how he contributes to DedSec and he said that he was ex Blume and gave us information. And he also that the names Ray, Ray Kenny.

I went to Sitara and she explained the DedSec app and the follower wall. I downloaded the app to all of my devices and was done with that. I avoided Josh for now. I'd get to him later. I went up the stairs and heard Wrench crying. He was at the top of the stairs and I asked him what was wrong. "H-Horatio. He isn't exactly with us anymore." I understood and asked for the pin code and he responded with *CODE OF YOUR CHOICE*. I entered it and left.

~~A few hours later~~
*Phone vibration* I opened my phone and it was from Wrench. It read "Beach party @OldTownBeach @10PM. Be there!" I guess I'm going to a party.

~~8 P.M.~~
I got another text from Wrench that said "Get to Old Town beach bro. Me and you are gonna set up." I took a quick shower and put on the clothes I had when I was here for the FIRST time and took and Uber to the place. When I arrived, I saw Wrench and a truckload of drinks like beer and whiskey. I helped Wrench unload this stuff and put it into coolers and things like that. We drunk a few and talked until ten. It was then when people started arriving and the party got louder. I started having more drinks and a few dealers showed up. I asked one for Smarties (Yes. The candy) and got them. I ate all of them and felt nothing. I started spitting game at some of the girls but none were into it. It was only one girl that was into me and she seemed cool enough. I had even more drinks and started getting a buzz going on. The Smarties (Still the candy) started kicking in too and I was fucked up by it. It got to a point that I couldn't stand up and passed out.
~~5 A.M.~~
I woke up and had a little headache. I looked around and didn't recognize where I was at. I looked to my left side and saw someone mostly under the covers. For the moment I'd forgotten about my girlfriend. I'd lifted the covers off of her and she woke up. It took a minute to recognize her but it came to me. "Sitara!?" I asked confused and shocked. "Wait, you're Smiley?" She asked. I shook my head yes and she was shocked too. "I guess I really got to know you a few hours ago." I joked. She didn't say anything. "We should probably keep this as our little secret." Sitara said. "But, if you ever need a Casanova, I'll oblige. ~_^" I said. I gave her my number and was gonna gonna go home but noticed that I was missing something. I guess I'll have to get some damn pants.