Pirate Invasion

"PIRATES! PIRATES EVERYWHERE!!" That's all I could hear as I stood frozen on the roof. I quickly came to the realization that this could end two ways. I quickly ran downstairs. "Everyone get some weapon other than a knife! These f*cks have guns!!!" I quickly yelled out. And not soon after everyone else scrambled in different directions.

~~30 minutes later~~
They're still trying to break through the front door. Luckily everyone including me boarded up their rooms. "Hey Bloody Painter. I just wanna say that even though you didn't teach me much I still came out to be a good....... Proxy?" He laughed at what I said and assured me that if we survive he will teach me stuff.

~~5 minutes later~~
I stood near the front door with my pistol. As the seconds passed I saw cracks forming on the door. I was ready for them. I guess you could say I was happy to see them but only because I knew today was going to be the day that I battled my death directly. After a bit it got quiet outside and I began to hear running away. I stayed in front of the door. *boom* I began seeing everything in slow motion. The door had been blown open and wood flew everywhere. A lot hit me and the people directly in front the door are done. The last thing I noticed was pirates standing a distance away from the door. And then I fell to the ground. When on the ground I saw them enter but fall to the ground almost instantly. After they fell I saw him. SLENDER! He saw me staring at him and picked me up. "You prove to be strong even after that." he said. Slender started picking the CP's bodies up and teleported with them. Grabbed some wood and nails and barricaded the doors or where they used to be.

~~(Real) Vaas POV~~
This is all going great. We should take this dump of a place over by sunset. *sigh*

~~Homicidal Liu POV~~
Windows boarded. Check. Body armor... Nope. Projectile weapons... Not much. Close quarter weapons. Check. Ok we don't have everything but this is acceptable. Damn those pirates.

~~PIRATES POV~~
Hell yeah! Those a$$holes didn't see that one coming! "Break through those windows and jump in." I said instructing my squad. *dead*

~~Slenderman POV~~
*is teleporting behind pirates and snapping their neck* "No one mind me I'm just doing SCP-173's work." I said still teleporting and breaking necks. Done. About 12 bodies lied lifelessly at my feet. *teleports to rikers island* Now to get help
~~Smiley POV~~
That's another one down. I think that's it for that squad. I ran downstairs and instructed Toby and Liu to follow me. *prisoners teleport outside of the mansion* I'm teleported to slenderman. "Smiley meet the Rikers. They are escaped convicts. They're helping me because well... nobody wants to die in prison. So yeah go kill some pirates."
And I was teleported back to room I was in. I told Liu and Toby to not shoot the orange jumpsuits. We all ran out with guns in hand. We didn't see many pirates.
~~2 hours later~~
I shot the last pirate in that group. (Not Vaas) And for once the Creepypastas win.
~~We go home~~
"THE PIRATES ARE DONE!" I yelled out. Everyone was happy after I said that. "We should have a party." Everyone stopped and looked at the person who said that. They were tall and had no face like slendy and had a sweater vest on. "Come on you guys know me. I put the clothes in your closets. *sigh* I'm Slendermans brother Trenderman." After he said that nobody really said anything.
And then everyone realized who he was. "So party or no party?" I asked. Everyone but slenderman said yes. Oh, slenderman.

~~Middle of party~~
*everyone is dancing and music is being blasted around the mansion*
"This party is awesome bro!!!"
Bp yelled out. I didn't say anything but ran over to the keg and started chugging. After about half of it I fell down and couldn't get up. I was still awake, but couldn't get up.

~~Some time that night~~
I just woke up. Once I sat up I had realized that Jane was in my room. I said "He-" but was stopped by her. She whispered into my ear "We didn't kill them all." I completely stopped in my tracks. ShiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

~~Bloody Painter POV~~
*coughs up blood* "Sm- SMILEY!!"
I crawled to his room. "smiley...I'm... I'm dying." I weakly said. But there was no answer. After a bit the door slowly opened and he took me in. "Fuuuuuck!" He growled. There was silence for a bit until he broke it. "I'm going out. And I'm going to kill them. ALL." I was surprised from what he said. He could die considering he's still human. As much as I want to stop him from doing this, I really want these damn pirates dead. I sat in silence as he climbed down from the window. *sigh* There goes smile.y

~~Smiley POV~~
OK. This is my time to shine. Just kill them all and it's over. Things are never that easy though. *sigh* Well I'm gonna kill them all or die trying.
*after a while of sneaking around I hear a voice. He might be alone. Well f*ck it. I wait a few minutes as I hide behind and he finally walks by. I sneak up behind and put him in a sleeper hold. It wasn't easy to get him asleep. He was a big guy and struggled too much. WAIT slenderman could get the rikers. He teleported behind me and said "I could get the rikers. But I wanna see the creepypastas win for once. So I'm not going to bring them here. Even if one of us dies." he stood there awkwardly and walked away. Ok I'm doing this on my own. I picked up the pirate's gun and stomped his head in took like 4 tries. And then I walked off to the front. If anyone was there it'd be pirates or my friends tied up. I peeked inside and saw Toby getting "beat up" I didn't exactly feel bad for him though, as he can't feel pain. I shot the two dudes "beating him up" and helped him up. "It was torture man. You don't wanna know what they did to my waffles!" I told him that everything was fine and before I went off in the corner of my eye I'd seen clockwork. I looked back and had seen her hands, feet, and mouth tied up. I cut the tape off and had her follow me. We'd went to my room's window (from outside). And told them to climb up. They both climbed up one at a time. I went in too but only to check on BP. I walked over to him and he was ok for now. I told him "I'm gonna bring other CP'S that I find here." I climbed back down and to the entrance again. I peeked through and saw nobody else in the room. I walked in and went behind the stairs. I waited for someone to come.

~~1 hour later~~
Ok no one is coming down I'm gonna go up. I walk up the stairs and see 4 dudes holding AK47s. *sigh*

~~Jane The Killer POV~~
Smiley hasn't come back yet.... Could they have captured him? *gunshots* Was that him shooting? It needed to be. I'm going out. I need to find him. No matter what I need to find him.
I look down from the window and see shadows. Not going that way. I guess I need to go through the door. I open the door and no one is outside. I walk towards the stairwell with my knife in hand. I see three pirates holding their guns. I stabbed one in the neck but the other two notice. Holy sh*t. I turn around to run but one is behind me. He grabbed me and I was thrown into a wall.

~~Smiley POV~~
I hear Jane scream. Damn. I jump over the couch and steal a gun from the dead guy and get behind cover. Ok. OK... I can do this. I sprung up and aimed my gun at the first person I saw. I pulled the trigger and didn't let go until I killed everyone I could see. I ran up the stairs and saw Vaas choking Jane. I shot but had no ammo. I charged with my gun and bashed it into his head. I repeated just to be sure. I took his body into the roof and yelled "I KILLED YOUR LEADER YOU PUSSIES NOW LEAVE!"
And threw his body off of the roof. A few seconds after I heard leaves rustling violently. But they were fading. I walked down to my room and told everyone that it was over. That I'd killed the leader. Everyone came out of hiding and nobody went to sleep. It was a long night fixing the mansion back up.

(Hello people. So umm... I guess that didn't take as long as I made it out as. So yeah... Umm bye.)