It's just a little job, right?

(I really couldn't resist) The Molotov breaks open and the ground in front of me bursts up with fire everywhere. "Smiley?!" I heard Jane cry. Shit... I ceased up for a bit and stared at her. I realized what I was doing. Cops with riot shields started closing in. I took my Molotov and threw it at them. "SOMEONE HELP!" Wrench yelled. I saw him being beat and bashed the cops head in with a brick. After doing that I ran to Jane and told her to follow me.

We all climbed onto a nearby building and watched things go down. Almost all of them were apprehended by the cops and a few got away. "Dude I've got this kickass plan. So I'm going to need you to get arrested. And when you get inside I'm going to have a follower slip you your phone. You could find a way to open the cells of our followers and wipe this incident off of their records." I took some time to think and said yes to the idea. I gave him my phone.

Me and Jane climbed down and walked back to the apartment. When we got inside Jane had said "I never thought you'd be in a riot. But that was really awesome. You really handled yourself back there." I sat in silence and couldn't bring myself to it. I opened my mouth to tell her how I felt but the words just didn't come out. After a while I managed to mumble out "I... I love you...." She said nothing and just stood there for a few seconds. After a bit of awkward silence she confessed "I caught feelings for you too on the night of the purge." Me and her started kissing and we let things elevate from there.

~~8 A.M.~~
I was startled awake by the sound of my alarm. I thought about what happened last night and had just thought it had been a dream. But when I asked Jane about last night and she told me that what happened was real. I freshened up and headed out to the hideout. I went to Wrench and we fist bumped. "Ok, today is the day. So I took your phone and gave it to the inside guy. Now I'm going to give you this gun. Now it only has one bullet in the chamber. So go into the police department and shoot the floor. They should arrest you and a follower that works as a cop will give you the phone and laptop. Now we get to it. And take these keys." He threw me some keys and I got into a car outside of the building.

~~10 minutes later~~
Ok... I can do this... I walked into the police department and shot the floor. The cops came up and tackled me and put me in cuffs. After a bit of time they were getting me the mug shot. They asked me what was my name. When they did I ceased up and tried my hardest to remember. "I..... Don't remember. I think it could be Y/N." They searched up Y/N on the criminal base and found nothing on me. They added disorderly conduct to my already empty file. They gave me my number and clothes. I was taken to my cell. I sat on the bed waiting for the guy to come for about an hour and someone finally showed up. He motioned for me to go to the bars and I did. "Hey... You Smiley?" I nodded yes and he gave me my phone. "You might already know this but you need to free our followers and yourself. Try your best to not kill any cops and deal with any real convicts. Now I've got to go. I look too suspicious." Great. I hacked into a nearby camera and looked around. "The things I do to keep dedsec going..." I thought. I hacked through cameras and couldn't find a way to unlock the cells. After about 20 minutes of going through cameras I found a security room. I hacked a switch and looked up from my phone. I walked to the cell and opened it. I did a repeated process. Profile who I was getting out and see if they're part of dedsec. It was very tedious and took a few hours to get all of the followers out. I also went the extra step to remove the charges from the riot off of their records.

I led them to the front door and let them all out happily. When I went out I saw the cops holding guns and aiming at me. I bolted away when I saw it. They all shot when I started running. A few hit me but I kept running. As much as I wanted to stop I couldn't. It just can't happen. I turned a corner and jumped into a dumpster. Footsteps started to get closer and fade. To be safe I stayed there.

~~30 minutes later~~
I climb out of the dumpster and look around. It's all clear. I walk back to the hideout. When I walk in I go to find wrench. "WRENCH! IT WENT WRONG!!" He ran over to me and asked what happened. I told him my story and he sat there. "That was a great story but please leave. You smell terrible." he calmly said. I walked out and to the apartment. Guess I've got to get some new clothes.