Seohyun's Arrival

Seohyun outfit at the airport
And Exo with jessica on Multimedia...❤❤❤❤
DEDICATED TO: Nemo_Glxy

"It's so nice to be back again!" Seohyun sighed in content, taking a deep breath of air in. It's also nice to see all of them again and specially lu han oppa.
She got a bit worried when she didn't spot any of her friends or her father. Her plane had arrived a bit later than she told them it would. maybe I should give them a call to tell them I'm here....
But as she went to take her phone, she was grabbed by the arm and engulfed in a bear hug her head was buried in a masculine chest and a chin was placed above her head. At 1st she got scared and after the hug she recognized the person and slowly she brought her hands and placed in the person's waist and tightened her hug... "ahhh how i miss your presence, i wish time would stop by this moment" they both thought as they were unaware of their surrounding.
"lu-lu han oppa?" She still asked cautiously, looking up at him.
"I missed you." He mumbled. She smiled. Words couldn't even express how much she felt the same.
"No more leaving to places without me. Got it?"
"I won't, lu han oppa!" Seohyun replied with a shy smile.
Before he can reply, Lu han was pried of her by someone and they charged towards seohyun. He tried stopped them, but it was no use, all the EXO members and Jessica engulfed her in a group hug.
"aah these cockblockers...." lu han said in an annoyed tone.
All of them were having a happy bonding time until sehun interupted them.
"omo i almost forgot, that brat noona will come, before that we should move to our car, come on seohyun noona lets go i don't want to spoil my mood seeing that brat noona today, come lets go and celebrate your arrival"
Suddenly everyone become stiff at the mention of mei lin's name and they got ready to leave atonce. But it was too late because mei lin already arrived near them.
"Speak of the devil." A few feet behind Seohyun was mei lin.
She had called attention to herself and was surrounded by her minnions.
Immediately Lu han ducked himself and seohyun quickly behind a column.
"Did they see us?" She asked.
Lu han told their friends to arrive at the main gate and took seohyun's hands. The second Lu han and Seohyun both came from behind the column, mei lin saw them. Seohyun was momentarily dazed before getting tugged by Lu han to move faster. They continued to run as Seohyun heard the yells of themei lin behind them.
"Are they still following us?" Seohyun asked frantically.
"she is more persistent than I thought." Lu han whispered.
"Lu han oppa, I'm getting kind of dizzy." Seohyun looked forward.
"i didn't have my break fast yet and am running like a crazy?"
He turned abruptly, not paying attention to her words.
"Found them!" He shouted,after finding his friends. Finally, he noticed something odd.
She felt quite dizzy and started to fall down, Lu han grabbed her by waist and asked is she fine? Then he hold her tightly and supported to walk.
She began to lay her head on jessica's shoulder while the car was pulled out of the parking lot.
"Didn't mei lin want to talk to us- I mean you? I could have-".
"she is honestly the last person we want to talk to." Lu han and exo replied her and continued on driving.
"aah am hungry sica unnie" she poted cutely and nudged Jessica, showing tantrums,all of them made fun of her chidish behaviour.
"lu lu oppa tell them to stop teasing me" she buried her head in luhan's chest.
Lu han cheeks got hot and chills run down his spine "aah you are driving me crazy my aegi" luhan thought and caressed her hair.
She's too cute not to tease.
They went to their favourite restaurant and continued their hang out to celebrate her arrival .....

a/n
How was the First Chapter??