Mei lin

Apink's Park Chorong
as Mei Lin......

After their dinner...
"i want to tell something important princess" luhan said quiet nervously.
"yes oppa " she eyed him with her doe eyes.
"as i said i want to take our relationship slowly, like others do, dating, liking each other to spend more time with each other, to know more about us, princess" luhan said with a sincere eye smile.
"ok oppa i too wanted this oppa, but i don't know how to do it and am not good with these kind of things oppa, i am seldom afraid that am not good enough for your expectations lulu oppa" seohyun said nervously.
"no princess never say like that you are always making me feel warm and comfortable, i am happy to be with you, if you feel am rushing things towards you please feel free to say it to me princess" luhan said while hugging her gently.
"mmm oppa" she hugged him back.
"lets get some sleep princess, we have work tomorrow" luhan stood up and brought her arms with him.
"ok oppa am feeling sleepy too" she said while rubbing her eyes.
As they entered their room a small frown was formed on luhan's forehead while eyeing the teddy bear on their bed.
"i thought that it will be my replacement for you and told to use it while you were missing me!"luhan pointed the teddy accusingly and said to seohyun.
She blinked innocently "oh i use it daily oppa! I will hug it while sleeping" she went and grabbed the teddy, hugging it she crawled into the bed.
"but princess am here right near you !" luhan mumbled "i want you to hug me not that stupid teddy" luhan frowned.
Luhan went inside the bedsheet and pried of the teddy from her " lulu oppa my teddy!" she whinned and tried to get it back. But luhan kept it near the lamp and hugged her tightly, "am here princess, i don't want even a stuffed toy to come between us" he said seriously and buried his head in her neck.
She was blinking furiously, then shyly asked "lulu oppa are you by chance jealous over the toy?"
"yes i am, now sleep tight princess" luhan placed his head on the pillow and made her face burry on his chest, holding her securely in his arms, he rubbed her soothingly as if telling her to sleep.
Slowly she placed her hands on his waist and drifted to sleep, a smile was placed on both of their face.
As the morning came by they got ready for their day, after dropping her in her company, luhan went to his company.
He was in a good mood while entering his company , the workers were surprised to see their boss smiling, some of them were even fangirling their handsome boss. He never showed any emotions before, he is not a cold person to everyone and does not warm up with everyone, he just speaks when its necessary and shows emotions when his friends from EXO comes. Because girls cling and nag him continuously to go out or any other such things he usually hides under his mask, he wants to be faith full to his seohyun he does want her to get hurt because of his carelessness.
"hyung good morning" sehun beamed seeing the elder.
"good morning sehunnie" luhan smiled to the boy.
"hyung what happen you are very happy this morning?" sehun asked his hyung who is smiling at the company which is very rare.
"nothing sehun am happy that's all" luhan said while shaking his head.
"ok hyung if you say so, i will get to my work hyung" he returned to his office.
Sehun wanted to get a job for the experience before joining his father's company, he does not want to work straight away in their company, he feels that all of them will treat him as their boss's son and he will never learn anything so he joined luhan's company. Luhan always helps sehun and guides him, so he feels he would gain what he needed if he work under luhan.
Entering his office he was busy preparing for a meeting, luhan's secretary min ji entered the office in a panicked face "am sorry Mr lu i tried my best but she didn't listen-"
Luhan turned to see his secretary panic face and before he could ask the reason the door flung open revealing the person whom he don't want to see.
"lulu oppa!" a loud noise was heard.
Luhan slammed his file in the table annoyingly while sighing.
"how many times have i told you don't call me that mei lin! And what are you doing in my office this early?" luhan sounded annoyed.
Min ji bowed apologetically towards luhan "am sorry Mr lu i - " again she was interepted by the brat
"oppa dismiss her she did not allow me inside" mei lin said accusing min ji.
"am sorry Mr lu she didn't have an appointment and i -"
"min ji get back to your work, am not dismissing you" luhan said in a firm tone and turned to mei lin, "am busy right now, i have a meeting what is your purpose of visiting me?"
"is this the way you treat your dear friend oppa? And seeing me after a month? Too bad? Are you angry that i left for my work oppa? Did you miss me that much oppa?" mei lin batted her eyelash while clinging on luhan's arms.
"don't bluff mei lin! Why are you behaving like this? You do know that i like seohyun, then why are you behaving like this?" luhan said while removing her arms forcely.
"oh come on oppa its just an arrange marriage, don't say me that you love her" she said in an annoyed tone.
"yes i love her" luhan stated seriously.
"does she feel the same for you oppa?" she asked mockingly.
"its none of your business, now move i have my work" luhan moved to the table.
"don't worry oppa i will know what your little angel feels, am going to work for your angel from today" she said
"you what?" luhan yelled making her flinch.
"oh come on lulu oppa you know that am a famous model, and your princess needs me for her show to success i got a call from her company today, i hope i can help you two in your relationship also oppa while working" she said with a devil aura.
"first, don't call me like that and second, don't ever try to come between us, you have to face my consequences if you hurt her" luhan said in a serious tone.
Even though she was slightly afraid of his tone but she did not show it, "am just going to help you oppa, ok bye oppa"
he rubbed his hair frustratingly and slammed his table again with the file.