Waiting for years

The three went for lunch leaving seohyun and luhan, now they were alone and it was more awkward,
luhan cleared his throat "mmm princess so you hid the fact you love me i think you need a punishment" luhan said while hugging her closely, his face only inches away from her's.
"ah lulu oppa but i-we" she stammered cutely which luhan found adorable.
"mm princess is it real that you love me? i mean did you say it from your heart or mm i mean-" luhan stammered while thinking for correct words.
"ye-yes lulu oppa it-it's real, i-i don't know how to express my feel in words" she said while facing the floor.
"hmmm so i guess instead of punishment you should be rewarded" he said while closing their gap slowly.
"oppa we-" her voice was cut off when luhan closed her lips with his lips.
she was melted in the kiss luhan was pouring his love in that kiss, he was not good with words he wanted to express his love for her, he kissed her softly and gently. his hands were holding her neck and her waist supporting her, to prevent from falling.
seohyun was shy at first but she knew that luhan waited for her patiently for years now , he was there for her always and he wanted to take their relationship slowly because he didn't want to scare her, after years of waiting now he expressed his feel and she does not want to make him wait more.
he turned his face slightly to get a better position, after enjoying her sweet lips luhan released her lips but slightly brushing her lips, breathing heavily both of them slightly panted for air due to the deep kiss.
"princess am i rushing things? i mean i can wait if you feel its too fast-" his voice was intrupted when seohyun burried her face in his chest and mumbled
"its ok oppa, you waited for me for years, you are not forcing me oppa" she said softly with a shy tone.
luhan was beyond happy and hugged her tightly.
he bent down and whispered in her ears "by the way princess your lips are addicting and i cant get enough of it, so be ready for my rewards " he said seductively and gave a quick peck on her lips.
she hit his chest and closed her face with her palms.
"you are too cute when you get shy princess" luhan teased her more seeing her pink cheeks.
"oppa stop teasing me" she stomped her feet cutely.
he smiled and hugged her again "love you princess" he said and kissed her head.
"me too oppa" she said softly with a shy smile.