Unexpected

Himchan was irritated that she turned him down on his little date and went to her office next day.
Seo hyun was preparing the materials while waiting for Luhan for lunch , Himchan went to her and asked "why did you avoid my phone call yesterday?"
Seo hyun avoided him and continued her work.
Her secretary and his manager were silently watching them don't know how to react.
Seo hyun was avoiding him completely, she moved to get something from the table,
"am asking you seohyun, answer me, Why are you avoiding me?"
She still did not respond.
Himchan grabbed her hand and stopped her from her work.
"let me go, himchan-shi!" she yelled furiously.
"no i won't, tell me why are you avoiding me, i just asked you to come with me for a lunch, and you are avoiding me like i am a creep !" he sounded annoyed.
"i said let me go!" she said between her gritted teeth.
"don't you understand my feelings? Why can't you accept my feelings? Am asking for a friendly date dammit! It's not even a big deal, or are you afraid of luhan? " he was half yelling at her.
"don't drag my luhan oppa in this matter!!! I don't want to have a date or any other such kind of things, you clearly know that am going to get engaged then why are you even doing this at the first place?" she yelled back.
"but it's just an arranged marriage!!! It's not like you are in love with him!!!" himchan said in a mocking tone.
" who said it's just an arrange marriage? And who said to you that i don't love him!!! You know what! i love him deeply!!! I can't imagine a life without my luhan oppa! I want my entire life to be with him, i don't want to hurt my oppa's feeling, never i will let you or mei lin to hurt him" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.
Luhan who came near her office, felt something odd while hearing the commotions,
Just when himchan was going to reply her, seohyun yelled again "let go of me himchan-shi you are hurting me!"
Luhan who saw her crying and struggling from himchan's grab rushed to her punched himchan in the face, he yanked seohyun from him and hugged her tightly, she buried her face in his chest and was holding his shirt hem tightly in fear. He rubbed her back soothingly and glared at himchan who was stumbling and rubbing his face where he got the punch.
"how dare you punch me?" himchan yelled furiously.
"how dare you lay your dirty hands on my princess?" luhan yelled back.
"i was just asking her out! Don't come in between us luhan, i have not finished my talking with her yet!" himchan said and came near them.
"you are not allowed to talk with her!!!" luhan said in a gritted teeth.
"who are you to say that?" himchan yelled.
"i am her man! It's my duty to protect her" luhan said in a mocking tone.
"oh come on! Just because you guys are arranged for marriage it does not mean that you are in love!" he said mockingly.
"who said i don't love her, she is my life!!!?"
"i told you already i love him!" both luhan and seohyun yelled at the same time.
"you guys think that i will believe you both? Oh come on-" his voice was intrepted and shocked while witnessing the scene infront him, his eyes bulged out from his sockets.
Luhan dragged seohyun in one swift motion and captured her lips with his, seohyun eyes went wide with the sudden kiss and was standing like a statue, luhan closed his hyes and deepened kiss, slowly seohyun closed her eyes and allowed him to continue, her legs become to shiver and she held luhan's arms for her support. Luhan wrapped his arms on her petite waist and dragged her more closely. He released her lips when he sensed that the girl was out of breath. She buried her face in his chest to avoid looking him. Her face was beet red and it was hot.
"now you got your dam proof???" luhan asked himchan who was standing with a dumbfounded expression.
"I don't want to see you ever again around my seohyun" luhan said to him sternly.
Being embarrassed himchan dashed out of the room his manager following behind.
"are you ok princess?" luhan asked the girl who is hugging him like a koala bear.
Seohyun nods her head in his chest.
"i planned to confess to you in a romantic way though!!!" he said with a sigh.
"but i am beyond happy that you said you love me!!! I am sure that you will not have confessed to me if not for today's situation" luhan teased her.
The girl flushed more in his hands and refused to face him at the moment.
" ah princess i have to tell you an important matter" luhan said in a serious tone.
"ye- yes oppa" she asked him releasing her hug but not fully facing him.
"i love you princess" he said excitedly and captured her lips once again.
"hmmmp" her voice become muffled due to the sudden kiss.
He deepened the kiss while his hands were on her head and waist holding her firmly.
He released her only when both of them needed oxygen, her face was beet red and her lips were swollen. Still luhan was brushing her lips with his sending shivers to her spine, both of them were beyond happy, he was giving butterfly kisses on her face.
Both of them turned their head while hearing a gasp, Jessica, kai, tao and mei lin were there with dumbfounded expression. Mei lin was boiling in jealousy, while the other three were happy.
"ah finally hyung kissed noona" kai sing song, "i thought hyung will propose noona when even our maknae sehunie gets married" he said in a dramatic manner earning a glare from luhan.
"yeah my hyunnie got her first kiss" Jessica giggled and went to seohyun for a hug.
"it's our lu ge's first kiss too noona!!!" tao said excitedly.
"wait i will tell the guys" kai said and called the other EXO members.
"yah seohyun!!!" all of them turned their heads to the angry mei lin who exploded in jealousy.
She stomped her feet while marching towards seohyun, but luhan grabbed seohyun and made her stand behind him.
"don't you dare mei lin" luhan said in serious tone.
"luhan oppa i know she seduced you! Move oppa" mei lin tried to grab seohyun's hands.
"what the hell are you bluffing? Just get out of here before i do something which i may regret later" luhan said in a irritated and annoyed tone.
Seohyun buried her face in luhan's back and hugged him tightly in his waist.
Mei lin tried to pry off her hand but luhan grabbed her hand "get out before i call the security guards!" he exploaded in anger.
Seohyun winced in his outcome, she has never seen him getting angry or raising his voice this much.
"manager -shi please get her out" Jessica said to mei lin's manager.
"mei lin -shi please come" her manager said in a firm tone.
"no oppa" she struggled but was been dragged away by her manager.
Luhan was still in anger and his breathing was heavy, "oppa calm down please" seohyun said still hugging him from behind.
"how can she think of hitting you princess!"
"relax hyung, that brat will learn her lesson soon, so now let's celebrate for our new couple" kai said.
"yah we are not a new couple!" luhan said
"yeah yeah after years of liking each other you guys have kissed now only!" tao said in a mocking tone.
"yes but today only we confessed each other so only" luhan said innocently.
"you guys what?"
"When did you confess?"
"What was your reply?"
"Who confessed first?" the three were asking random questions.