Mei lin's Plan

Mei lin's pov:
"how can she get luhan ge's attention fully? Why is he not even noticing me? I want to be with luhan ge but he does not even consider me a bit! I need to think of a plan to get her away from luhan ge"
She was pacing back and forth, while thinking about a plan to separate them.
"yes!!! How about i make her to like some other guy! So lu ge will be able to see me! , himchan had a crush on her from school, i should make him to be close with her, if he makes a move all will go according to my plan! I will make himchan to be the model for 1 of her designs for the upcoming ramp" she thought with an evil aura.
Taking her mobile she called her manager "manager oppa i need you arrange a meeting with himchan-shi, yes contact his manager and arrange it quickly" she ended the call while having a satisfactory smile.
The next day in their apartment luhan and seohyun were still in their slumber, they were safe and relaxed in each other arms.
Seohyun squirmed in the bed while sun light was hitting on her face causing her to frown, she tried to turn but she was held tightly on her place. She was laying flat on the bed while luhan's face was buried on the crook of her neck , his breath was hitting her neck gently sending shivers to her spine. His soft lips are lightly brushing against her neck. His hands were hugging her waist tightly and legs were hovered above her legs such that she could not even move an inch. She tried to turn but could not even move a bit as luhan tightened his grip on her waist.
"lulu oppa" she called him softly but there was no response from him.
"lulu oppa" pouting she called him again while poking his shoulders slightly, he hummed in response and changed his position that he buried his face on her other side of the neck, squishing her in his process.
She let out a squeal while doing that, luhan was hugging her like a human teddy bear, he does not even want to move an inch from his teddy.
"op-oppa you are sq-squishing me i can't breathhhh" she squealed under him.
hearing her muffled voice luhan woke up abruptly and moved a bit, making her to get free from the squishing hug. As she tried to sit, it only failed because luhan has pulled her for a hug and her cheeks landed on his chest, resting his chin above her head he hugged her comfortably.
"oppa wake up or else we will be late" she spoke softly.
"hmmm princess it's still early, stay for a while, i want to begin our daily morning like this sweetly" he said and kissed her crown still closing his eyes.
"hmmmp oppa is a lazy cat" seohyun said while pouting, but slowly she closed her eyes drifting to her dreamland.
After a while seohyun was awaken by a hand poking her cheeks softly and someone cooing in her ears.
"princess get up, early you were the who was worried in getting late, come on sleeping beauty wake up, oh do you by chance want this prince charming to give you a wake up kiss" he teased her.
"stop it oppa " she mumbled sleepily while opening her eyes slightly, adjusting to the bright light. She was greeted with the angelic smile from luhan, she smiled in response and sat up in the bed.
As she was sitting she was unaware of her clothes position, her shoulder was exposed on one side and while stretching it moved upwards while exposing her waist, luhan's eyes bulged out to size of saucers and he choked on his saliva. Hearing his cough seohyun approached him hurriedly and patted his back soothingly.
"what happen oppa?" she asked with concern eyes.
"no-nothing princess, i will take a shower downstairs, you take shower here, it's getting late" he said nervously and dashed out of the room.